The end (Chapter 38)

Sid came after sometime so Jai went out giving them sometime alone. He sat next to her and both were talking when. 

Avu: Sid, I love you. 

Sid: I love you too. 

Sid(in mind): Mai puri koshish karunga ki tu us mental torture ko bhul kar phir khushi se jee sake. ( I'll try my best to make you forget that mental torture and live happily again.) 

After sometime Reem came there and found them asleep in each other's embrace so she went out. Two months passed by like this, and the old Avu was back, they hadn't heard any news of Aditya. And today was Abhinavi's engagement. As soon as they exchanged rings, a gun shot took their attention. 

Advait: I am back, all missed me a lot right? 

All were angry seeing him. 

Advait: Maine bahut socha, ab jab Avi meri hona nahi chahti, toh kya kar sakte hai? Isliye maine decide kiya, Avi meri nahi hona chahti toh chalega, woh kisi aur ki bhi nahi ho sakegi. Yaha nahi toh maut ke baad hi sahi hum ek hoge. ( I thought a lot, now that Avi doesn't want to be mine, what can I do? That's why I decided, it's fine if she doesn't want to be mine, she can't be anyone else's also. If not here then after death we'll be one.)

And he pulled the trigger in Avu's direction, no one had time to react to the unexpected action. Jai pulled Avu, but the bullet hit him. 

All except Advait & Jai: JAI. 

Advait got angry and again shot, this time Sid pulled her but no one noticed Abhi who was behind her, luckily Vaish pulled him also in time. Aditya was very angry now. He again shot Avu, unfortunately this time it hit her. 

Advait: Will meet you soon Avi. 

And with that he shot himself. All rushed the three to hospital. They were taken in the operation theaters. But the doctors couldn't save her. No one knew how to react, they were crying badly or just trying to digest the information. They saw Jai's doctor. 

JD: He is conscious now, but we can't save him. He has few minutes only, you can talk with him. 

They all went there and Jai smiled weakly. Reem immediately kneeled beside his bed and kissed his forehead, tears continuously flowing. He caressed her forehead and hair slightly. He looked at others with a questioning look and they shook their heads. 

Jai: Reemi ro mat, mujhe jaana hi hogi. Bhagwaan jante the mai apni behen ke bina nahi reh sakunga, isliye mujhe bhi uske saath bula rahe hai. Sid, mai janta hu tu Avu ke saath nahi reh sakta par uske liye jiyega. ( Reemi don't cry, I will have to go. God knew I can't live without my sister, so he is calling me. Sid, I know you can't live with Avu, but you will live for her.)

Sid nodded. 

Jai: Aur Advait zinda raha toh use tu hi maarega, apna badla lega. Aur Reem, tujhe bhi mere liye jeena hoga. ( And if Advait lives you'll kill him, take your revenge. And Reem, you'll also have to live for me.)

She nodded. He looked at others and smiled a bit, knowing he doesn't have to say anything. 

Jai: Rahul aur Bhavesh mai tumhe bachpan se nahi janta, par jitna wakt bitaya saath mein bahut acha tha. Mai tum sabse bahut pyaar karta hu. I love you Reem. ( Rahul and Bhavesh I don't know you both since childhood, but the time I spent with you both was very nice. I love you Reem.)

And he took his last breath. All were sent out. They lost two precious lives of their loved ones. Advait was saved, but he ran away from the hospital not able to bear the fact that he didn't die with Avneet, and that now Sid may kill him. Few days passed by and the funeral was done. Now Sid had to kill Advait, who had gone back to the home Avneet was kept in, so it was easy to reach him. Sid killed him, Abhi and Rahul were with him. They were returning home when an accident took place and all three died in it. Vaishreem couldn't live long after it as well, they faced life threatening diseases doctors couldn't save them from. After 1000 years: 

The story continues in season 1. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Hey guys

So how was the chapter?

Excited for the next chapter?

Now the scene will shift back to the man's home. The children will also know of the story of their present birth. Anyone who hasn't read season 1 is advised to do so to understand the further story.

Favourite scene ╰┈➤

Shout outs & Tags╰┈➤

Vote, Comment and Share

Stay tuned

Bye.