Meri dost banna chahegi? (Chapter 2)

A girl is lying on her bed while crying. She is in her chamber in the palace, it looks to be around the 18th century here. By her outfit it looks like she is a princess. She was crying when she felt a shiver run down her spine and like someone touched her shoulder. She sat up. A boy came there and wiped her tears. 

Princess: Aap kaun hai? ( Who are you?)

Boy: Hum Aladdin hai, aap? ( I am Aladdin, you?)

Princess: Hum Yasmine hai. Tum andar kaise aaye? ( I am Yasmine. How did you come inside?)

Al: Woh baadme batayege. Aap ro kyu rahi hai? ( I'll say that later. Why are you crying?)

Yas: Abbu hume kabhi bahar nahi jaane dete hai, isliye humara koyi dost bhi nahi hai, bahut akelapan mehsoos hota hai. ( Abbu never lets me go out, that's why I don't have any friend also, I feel very lonely.)

Al: Meri dost banna chahegi? ( Do you want to be my friend?)

He asked dramatically after going on one knee making her chuckle. 

Yas: Zarur. ( Sure.)

She was smiling, finally she had a friend, she wasn't alone any more. 

Sm1: Yasmine.

They heard someone shout. 

Yas: Ammi. Aladdin kahi chup jao, warna tumhe mehel se nikal denge. ( Ammi. Aladdin hide somewhere, otherwise they'll remove you from the castle.)

Al: Thik hai. ( Ok.)

He went and sat on the bed casually. Yasmine went and opened the door not seeing where he went. They both came in and Yasmine's eyes widened seeing Aladdin, but her mother didn't react to his presence. 

YM: Yasmine, aap phirse mehel ke bahar jaane ki koshish nahi karegi. ( Yasmine, you won't try to go out of the castle again.)

Yas: Ji ammi. ( Ok ammi.)

She said smiling. 

YM: Is baat ke liye toh aap kabhi nahi manti hai. Kuch toh chupa rahi hai aap. ( You never agree for this. You are hiding something for sure.)

Yas: Nahi ammi. ( No ammi.)

Al: Ha Yasmine ki ammi. ( Yes Yasmine's ammi.)

They said at the same time, Yasmine turned around and glared at him, while he made an innocent face like he didn't do anything. 

YM: Thik hai, hum chalte hai, hume pata chala aap kuch chupa rahi hai toh woh aapke liye acha nahi hoga. ( Ok, I'll go, but if I find out you are hiding something it won't be good for you.)

Yas: Ji ammi. ( Ok ammi.)

Al: Ji ammi. ( Ok ammi.)

He mimicked her, she didn't show any reaction since her mother was seeing her, but she felt like scratching his face. Her mother went from there and Yasmine locked the door and went to Aladdin. 

Yas: Tum bandar ke bache, baar baar beech mein kyu bol rahe the? ( You monkey's child, why were you speaking in between again and again?)

She said leaning towards him as he leaned back. 

Al: Maaf kar di jiye shehzadi. ( Forgive me princess.)

Yas: Hum na tumhara muh noch lenge. ( I'll scratch your face.)

Al: Arre jangli billi, itne haseen chehre ko kyu bigadna chahti ho? ( Arre wild cat, why do you want to spoil such a good-looking face?)

He fell down on the bed completely, pulling her with him. She fell on top of him and both got lost in each others eyes. After sometime they came back to senses. Yasmine got up and cleared her throat. 

Yas: Waise tum ammi ko dikhe kaise nahi, aur tumhari aawaaz un tak pahuchi kyu nahi? ( Btw why couldn't ammi see or hear you?)

Al: Kyunki tum khaas ho, sirf tum hi mujhe dekh sakti ho, meri shehzaadi. ( Because you are special, only you can see me, my princess.)

Yas: Hum kuch samjhe nahi, bhoot ho kya? ( I didn't understand anything, are you a ghost?)

Al: Ha. 

He said, going behind her. He was standing very close to her. 

Yas: Par dikhte toh waise nahi ho. ( But you don't look like it.)

Al: Hum toh dikhte hi nahi, hume bas aap dekh sakti hai. Aur hum insaan ki aatma hai isliye insaan hi dikhte hai. ( No one can see me only, only you can. And I am human's soul so look like human only.)

Yas: Hume laga bandar ki aatma ho. ( I thought you are a monkey's ghost.)

She turned around for stepping back, as his closeness was affecting her very much. But she couldn't move at all, as Aladdin sensed she is going to turn and step back, he wrapped his arms around her bare waist keeping his chin on her shoulder as he for some unknown reason liked the closeness. Both felt shivers all over their body and ticklish in their stomach. They stayed silent, not able to say anything, as they just enjoyed the moment. Just then they heard some footsteps. They quickly moved apart, and the person outside just turned and went in another direction. 

Al: Yasmine, tum bahar jaana chahti ho na? ( Yasmine, you want to go out right?)

Yas: Ha par ammi abbu kabhi jaane nahi dete hai. ( Yes but ammi abbu don't let me go.)

Al: Mai le jaunga, aaj raat ko. ( I'll take you, today night.)

Yas: Kaise, udke? ( How, by flying?)

Al: Ha, bhoot hu, chal sakta hu toh ud bhi sakta hu. Tumhe apni baho mein uthakar le jaunga. ( Yes, I am a ghost, if I can walk I can fly as well. I'll take you while picking you in my embrace.)

Yas: Humara sar dard kar raha hai bahut zyada. ( My head is paining a lot.)

Al: Rone ki wajah se. So jao thodi der. ( Because of crying. Sleep for sometime.)

Yasmine felt someone shake her. She opened her eyes. 

Sm1: Shehzadi ji, aap phir rote hue so gayi thi. Aapke khaane ka wakt hone wala hai thodi der mein. ( Shehzadi ji, you again fell asleep while crying. Its almost dinner time.)

She went from there. Yasmine sat up. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Hey guys

So how was the chapter?

Excited for the next chapter?

Was Aladdin just a dream of Yasmine? 

Favourite scene ╰┈➤

Shout outs & Tags╰┈➤

Vote, Comment and Share

Stay tuned

Bye.