Yaadein (Chapter 6)

She started remembering moments of hers and Alladin's. 

Al: Jungli billi... Shehzaadi... Yasmine... Yasmine kaha ho aap? Yasmine? Mujhe jawaab do. Mujhe dar lag raha hai, jawaab dijiye na. YASMINE... ( Wild cat... Princess... Yasmine... Yasmine where are you? Yasmine? Answer me. I'm getting scared, answer me no. YASMINE...)

Just then she came there, she had heard everything. He hugged her tightly, showing the fear of loosing her. 

Al: Kaha chali gayi thi? Mai kitna dar gaya tha. ( Where had you gone? I was so scared.)

Yas: Arre hum yahi the. ( Arre I was here only.)

Al: Phir kabhi aisa mat karna, tere bina nahi reh sakta hu mai. ( Don't do this again, I can't live without you.)

Yas: Itna mayne rakhta hai hum tumhare liye?  ( Am I so important to you?)

Al: Tum soch bhi nahi sakti ho, tumse moh... ( You can't even imagine, I lo...)

She stopped him. 

Yas: Abhi nahi Aladdin, sahi wakt aaya nahi hai. ( Not now Aladdin, its not the correct time yet.)

Al: Hmm. Wada karo tum mujhe kabhi nahi chodogi. ( Hmm. Promise me you'll never leave me.)

Yas: Hum wada karte hai, allah ne tumhe bula liya na, toh tumhare peeche waha bhi aa jaeyege. Ab tumhare bina jee bhi nahi payege hum. ( I promise, even if allah calls you, I'll come behind you there also. Now I won't be able to even live without you.)

Their grip on each other tightened. 

She smiled with tears, she was fulfilling her promise. 

Yasmine came back in her room after getting ready, only her hair, which were still wet were to be done. Suddenly Aladdin pulled her and both fell on the bed, as the water droplets from her hair were on his face. She admired his features, his face wet like he had been standing in rain, and he admired hers, the wet hair framing her face, her makeup free face looking fresh and more beautiful. 

Al: Tumhe kabhi mohbatt huyi hai kisise? ( Have you ever loved anyone?)

Yas: Nahi, par shaayad tumse hone lagi hai. ( No, but I think I have started loving you.)

Al: Mujhe bhi. Par mai toh zinda bhi nahi hu, phir kaise mujhse mahobatt ho sakti hai? ( Even me. But I am not even alive, then how can you love me?)

Yas: Chahe jo bhi ho, ek rooh se hi sahi, humne mahobatt karli. Aur tum humare dil mein zinda ho, humare saamne, humari baaho mein ho, aur hum tumhari baaho mein, ab aur kya chahiye. ( Whatever it is, even though you are a soul, I have  fallen in love. And you are alive in my heart, in front of me, in my arms, and I am in your arms, what else do I want.)

They both smiled, it wasn't just a confession done when not in senses, but a special bond formed between the two souls. A knock on the door brought them to senses, and they both blushed. Yasmine got off him and opened the door. 

Yasmine remembered another memory, where Aladdin had made her feel special, like no one else can do.  

Yas: Aladdin, hume kaha leja rahe ho?  ( Aladdin, where are you taking me?)

Al: Jald jaan jaogi. ( You'll know soon.)

She kept quiet, they both were flying in the air, and Aladdin had covered her eyes with his palm. They landed and she felt something wet, it was raining. She didn't feel it earlier due to their speed. She smiled opening her eyes and looked around. There was a waterfall and a tree, the place looked beautiful, the rain increasing its beauty.