Wish to marry (Chapter 15)

Avu got ready and went downstairs within fifteen minutes, and had breakfast with her parents, since she didn't want to miss the rare chances of spending time with them. 

Avu: Bye mummy, bye papa. 

She said while hugging them, her eyes teary. 

Both: Bye beta. 

They left and Avu went to her room, it was only 6 now. She wasn't that sleepy now, though she slept for around 4 hours only. 12 was her regular sleeping time, which was extended by 1 hour, which was usual and not the latest time, but waking at 5 was not usual. She was looking at her phone when she decided to see more about Sid. She searched insta, no account, facebook, same result. She checked few more, he was nowhere in them, and she even checked Jaireem's following and followed by lists, but he was nowhere. She realised its 8 now. She got up and went downstairs and did pooja. After pooja she sat and joined her hands, closing her eyes. 

Avu: Meri bas ek ichcha rahi hai maa, bas meri shaadi ho jaaye mere pyaar se. ( I just have one wish of marrying the person I love.)

She touched her forehead to the ground and got up. She changed into her pant shirt, it was almost 11 when she left. She reached Reem's home. 

Jai: Tu phir aa gayi subah subah? ( You again came early in the morning?)

Avu: Meri marzi mai jab aau. Waise tu uth gaya? ( My wish whenever I come. Btw you woke up?)

Jai: Teri tarah 12 12 baje tak nahi sota hu na. ( I don't sleep till 12 like you.)

Avu: Ek toh abhi saare gyarah baji hai, toh of course mai barah baje tak nahi soti hu, aur 5 baje uthi hu mai. ( Firstly its 11:30 right now, so I of course don't sleep till 12, and I woke up at 5.

Jai: 5 baje? Dimaag kharaab hai tera? 5 baje kyu uthi tu? Soyi bhi ek baje thi. Chudail hai ya chamgadar? ( At 5? Have you gone mad? Why did you wake up at 5? You slept also at 1. Are you a witch or a bat?)

Avu: Mai na chudail hu na chamgaadar. Aur 5 baje uthi kyunki 6 baje mummy papa ko nikalna tha flight ke liye. Hogaye tere sawaal khatam? ( I am neither a witch nor a bat. And I woke at 5 because at 6 mummy papa had to leave for their flight. Are you questions done?)

Jai: Nahi. Unke jaane ke baad phirse soyi thi? ( No. Did you sleep again after they went?)

Avu: Nahi, ek baar uth jaane ke baad phirse neend nahi aati hai. ( No, I don't feel sleepy once I wake up.)

Jai: Bewakoof. Tabiyat kharaab ho gayi toh? ( Idiot. What if you get ill?)

Avu: Nahi hogi tabiyat kharaab. ( I won't get ill.)

Jai: Ha, bimari ne soch rakha hai ki hum Avneet ko pareshan nahi karenge ya bata kar karenge. Kuch khaya ki aaj bhi aise hi aayi hai? ( Yeah, illness must have thought that we'll not trouble Avneet or inform her then trouble her. Did you eat something or came like that itself today also?)

Avu: Kiya tha subah nashta, mummy papa ke saath. ( I had breakfast in the morning, with mummy papa.)

Jai: Kya? Mai ache se janta hu us wakt tu aadhi neend mein hogi isliye kuch khaya nahi hoga. ( What? I very well know you must have not eaten much.)

Avu: Kabhi kabhi sochti hu tu mujhe itne ache se kyu janta hai? ( I sometimes wonder why do you know me so well?)

Jai: Ab pachta kar kya fayda. Tu ja, mai naashta lata hu. ( There is no use regretting now. You go, I'll get your breakfast.)

Avu: Aww, tu naashta layega? ( Aww, you'll get my breakfast?)

Jai rolled his eyes. 

Jai: REEMIIIIIII.