Shocking news (Chapter 11)

One week passed by. The marriage got cancelled as the girl had informed her parents about her boyfriend, unknown to the marriage proposal, and wanted to marry him. So her parents agreed and broke the marriage here. Muskaan used to meet Siddhanth daily giving some or the other reason at home. Today they decided to tell the family about Abhinav and Varnika loving each other. They called everyone in the hall and soon everyone came there. But the four devils weren't there. 

M: Acha hua nahi hai, inko batana aasan hai. ( Its good that they aren't here, telling them is easier.)

She said in a low voice. 

Abhi: Mummy, papa, dadaji hume kuch batana tha. Mai aur Varnika ek dusre se pyaar karte hai aur shaadi karna chahte hai. ( Mummy, papa, dadaji we had to say something. Me and Varnika love each other and want to get married.)

They agreed, parents knew and grandfather liked Varnika, so was ready to accept her as Abhi's wife. Just then the four devils came and Un1 slapped Muskaan hard, making her fall, but Abhi and Ashu caught her. 

Ag: Yeh kya hai, himmat kaise huyi meri beti par haath uthane ki? ( What is this, how dare you raise your hand on my daughter?)

Au1: Naam dubo diya humara is ladki ne. Thappad hi milne chahiye. ( This girl drowned our name. She deserves slaps only.)

She was about to hit Muskaan who cowered in fear but didn't get hurt, she looked up to see Abhi holding her(Au1's) hand. 

Abhi: Pehle bataoge kya kiya hai Muskaan ne? Aur phirse kisine meri behen par haath uthaya toh mujhse bura koyi nahi hoga. ( Will you first say what didi Muskaan do? And don't any of you dare raise your hand on my sister again or no one will be worse than me.)

Un2: Tu isko bachane ki koshish kyu kar raha hai? Yeh ra... ( Why are you trying to save her? This sl...)

Abhi: CHUP, bilkul chup. Bade ho iska matlab yeh nahi kuch bhi bolonge. Mai bado ke liye apni respect bhul jaoga agar waisa kuch bola hai toh. Kaun hote hai aap uska character judge karne waale? ( SHUT UP, just shut up. Just because you are elder doesn't mean you can say anything. I will forget my respect for elders if you said anything like that. Who are you to judge her character?)

Au2: Kya galat bola inhone? Teri so called behen tere bhai ko cheat kar rahi hai. ( What wrong did he say? Your so called sister is cheating on your brother.)

Ashu looked at Muskaan in shock, but saw how scared she was and pulled her more into his chest, hugging her tighter. 

Abhi: Toh? ( So?)

Am: Toh ka kya matlab, bahar nikalo is ladki ko. Himmat kaise huyi aisa karne ki? Aur tu Abhi, isne Ashu ke saath kya kiya sunne ke baad yeh nikalta hai tere muh se? Kahi tere saath bhi toh yeh nahi s... ( What do you mean by so, throw this girl out of our home. How can she do this? And you Abhi, after hearing what she did to Ashu this is how you reacted? I think even you s...)

Abhi: Maa, aap aisa kaise bol sakte ho aap? ( Maa, how can you say this?)

Af: Kya galat bola isne, jis tarah tu use sach jaanne ke baad support kar raha hai, mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai. ( What wrong did she say, the way you are supporting her after knowing the truth, even I think the same.)

Abhi's eyes got teary, as he listened his parents' words and Muskaan's sobs. And now lost his temper as well. 

Abhi: Mujhe yakeen nahi hota aap dono bhi aisa bol sakte ho. Ek toh bina sabut maan liya, sach hai ya jhoot nahi dekha. Aur aise kaise kisika bhi character judge kar sakte ho? Aur maine thodi der pehle bola ki mai Varnika se pyaar karta hu, toh bhi mujh par aisa blame daal diya. Aur ha, behen hai meri, support karunga. Mai yeh baat pehle se janta tha. In fact Muskan Ashu ko kaise cheat kar sakti hai jab inki kabhi shaadi hi nahi huyi? ( I can't believe you both can say like this. Firstly you believed them without any proof, didn't see whether its the truth or just lies. And how can you judge anyone's character? And just sometime back I told you I love Varnika, then also you put such a blame on me. And yes, she is my sister, I will support her. I already knew all this. In fact how can Muskan cheat Ashu when they never married?)