Dead (Chapter 12)

Today all were about to get married. They all were in the temple now. Ag and the girls' family was there with them. They were going towards the mandap when they were shot in the their backs, and all fell down, while the elders were too shocked to react. The 6 devils had shot them. Ag got heartattack. 

Sidd: Humari shaadi zarur hogi ek din. ( We will marry one day for sure.)

M: Bhagwaan, hume bharosa hai, aap humari ichcha puri karenge. ( God, we believe in you, you will fulfill our wish.)

The six took their last breath, while the girls' family started crying seeing them. They took the 7 to hospital, Ag got fine, but the 7 died, Nikki was pregnant. The devils were taken to jail for the rest of their lives. No one knew what was going on in god's mind, not only were 7 innocent lives taken, but the 3 couples' wish was incomplete. Slowly over the years, all moved on, though they didn't forget them. God reincarnated them, yet their wish remained incomplete only to be joined by two more couples. Was fate playing with them? The 6 devils, even they were sent by god, what was he planning for them? Will they reincarnate again? Will they get married? 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Avneet Kaur as Muskaan
Siddharth Nigam as Siddhanth
Jaijeet Singh as Ashutosh
Reem Shaikh as Nikki
Abhishek Nigam as Abhinav
Vaishnavi Rao as Varnika

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Hey guys

So how was the chapter?

Excited for the next chapter?

I know very short chapter, but next chapter will have a new story,
so couldn't continue here. 

Favourite scene ╰┈➤

Shout outs & Tags╰┈➤

Vote, Comment and Share

Stay tuned

Bye.