Khwaab (Chapter 3)

Yas: So gaye the, matlab hum khwaab dekh rahe the kya? Nahi. ALADDIN. ALADDIN. ( Fell asleep, does that mean I was seeing a dream? No. ALADDIN. ALADDIN.)

She called him a few times but no response. She got tired and sat on the bed, tears flowing from her eyes. She felt a thumb wipe her tears and looked up to see Aladdin. She hugged him tightly, as he caressed her back. 

Al: Kya hua Yasmine, ro kyu rahi ho? ( What happened Yasmine, why are you crying?)

Yas: Hume laga tum hume chod kar chale gaye aur woh sab sirf ek khwaab tha. ( I thought you left me and all that was just a dream.)

Al: Hum aapko chod kar kabhi nahi jayege, aur khwaab. Mana hum itne haseen hai ki lagta hai koyi khwaab hai, par hai toh hakikat hi. ( I will never leave you, and dream. I know I am so handsome that it feels like a dream, but I am reality.)

Yas: Apne muh mithiya. Bas khudki tareef karni hi aati hai tumhe. ( Self obsessed. You only know how to praise yourself.)

Al: Sirf apni nahi, tumhari bhi tareef kar sakte hai.( Not only myself, I can praise you also.)

Yas: Acha? Karke batao. ( Really? Then do it and show.)

Al: Yeh gehri nadiyon jaisi aankhe tumhari ( These river like deep eyes of yours)

He said holding her chin looking into her eyes, 

Al: Yeh gulabi gaal tumhare ( These rosy cheeks of yours)

He said caressing her cheek, 

Al: Yeh fule fule se hot tumhare ( These puffy lips of yours)

He said tracing his thumb on her lips, 

Al: Yeh billi jaisi aankhe aur yeh chaand sa sundar chehra tumhara. ( These cat like eyes and this moon like beautiful face of yours.)

She was looking down while blushing badly making him chuckle. 

Maid: Shehzaadi ji, aapko khaane ke liye bulaya gaya hai. Aap akeli waha kyu khadi hai aur aapke gaal laal kyu pad gaye? ( Princess, you have been called for dinner. Why are you standing there alone and why have your cheeks turned red?)

Yas: Kuch nahi, bas aise hi. Aur hum aaj yahi par khayege. ( Nothing, just like that. And I'll have my dinner here itself.)

The maid bowed and went. 

Yas: Tum khana khaate ho? ( Do you eat food?)

Al: Kha sakta hu, par zaruri nahi hai. ( I can eat, but its not necessary for me.)

Meanwhile the maid went out and informed Yasmine's parents of her weird behaviour. The food was taken to the room when she heard Yasmine talking, but couldn't hear Aladdin. She went in to see Yasmine alone. She informed this also to them. At night. 

Al: Jangli billi, kapde badalne ki kya zarurat thi? ( Wild cat, why did you change your clothes?)

Yas: Hum nahi chahte kisiko bhi pata chale ki hum shehezadi hai. Chale? ( I don't want anyone to know that I am princess. Shall we go?)

Al: Ha. ( Yes.)

He held her by waist and flew to the ground far from the palace and left her. Yasmine was looking around like a lost and curious child, as it was the first time she saw the place. Aladdin felt happy seeing her happy, but also sad as she had to miss so much in life just because she is a princess. 

Yas: Aladdin, yaha har jagah kaagaz kyu lag rahe hai? ( Aladdin, why are papers stuck everywhere here?)

Al: Tumhare abbu koyi bhi baat batana chahte ho, woh inpar likh kar sainik yaha diwaaro par laga dete hai tez aawaz mein bheed mein batane ke baad. ( Whenever your father wants to announce anything, the information is written on these papers and the soldiers stick them here after announcing in a huge crowd of people in a loud voice.)