Couldn't save the baby (Chapter 36)

Sid: RAHUL, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? 

He asked in an angry tone and pointed his gun at Rahul, and Aaru smirked at her victory. 

Avu: Sid, woh jhoot bol rahi hai. ( Sid, she is lying.)

Sid: Tu bhi ise support kar rahi hai? Aaru kyu jhoot bolegi? ( You are also supporting him? Why would Aaru lie?)

Aaru's smirk widened, even the couple smirked seeing a start of fight between Sidneet. But it dropped. 

Rahul: Mujhe bhi samajh nahi aa raha Sid, mujhse itni badi galti kaise ho gayi. ( Even I am unable to understand Sid, how could I make such a big mistake.)

Avu: Koyi ni, ab apni galti sudhaar lega na tu. ( It's fine, you'll mend you mistake now right.)

Jai: Tujhe sachme laga ki baat palat sakti hai, victim card play karke Sidneet ke beech jhagda karwa sakti hai? Aur galti, woh us galti ki baat nahi kar rahe jo tu samajh rahi hai. Uski galti thi ki usne kaise tujh jaisi ladki se pyaar kar liya. ( Do you really think you can turn everything opposite, create a fight between Sidneet by playing the victim card? And mistake, they aren't talking about the mistake you are thinking. His mistake was loving a girl like you.)

Aaru: Mai sach bol rahi hu Sid. ( I am saying the truth Sid.)

Avu slapped her hard. 

Sid: Humne dekha hai kya hai sach. Maine bhi galti ki, tujhe apni behen samjh kar. Mera pyaar tu gang ka hissa hai sunkar chala gaya, sirf nafrat bach gayi, par jo tune Rahul ke saath kiya, you don't deserve to live. ( We have seen what is the truth. I also made a mistake, by considering you as my sister. My love disappeared the moment I found out you are a part of this gang, only hate was left,  but what you did to Rahul, you don't deserve to live.)

With that Rahul took the gun Sid had been pointing in his direction and turned it towards Aarohi. 

Aaru: Koyi tujhse kabhi pyaar nahi karega Manav, tu ek monster hai, used hai tu. Aur ab ek murderer ban jayega. ( No one will ever love you Manav, you are a monster, you are used. And now you'll become a murderer.)

Rahul: Kaun Manav? Kaisa monster? Mrs. Aarohi Khan, Manav died years back and the monster also died. And who said no one will love me? I already have people who love me. Lastly, don't you dare call me a murderer, since even you are one, you not only killed many Indians with the gang, but you killed Manav also that night. And don't feel satisfied by that, because Rahul is far better than him. Hope you rot in hell. 

With that he pulled the trigger, Aarohi didn't feel any pain and opened her eyes, to see he hadn't shot her, but someone else. But before she could react, she was shot, this time it was unexpected. 

Avu: Kisko maara tune? ( Whom did you kill?)

Rahul: Sid batayega. Aur woh zinda hai. ( Sid will say. And he is alive.)

Sid went to the person and was shocked. 

Sid: Advait? 

Rahul: Ha. Woh bhi ek backstabber tha, gang ka secret member, Aarohi ka husband. Teeno dare nahi the, kyunki Advait unhe bachane wala tha, par maine use baat karte sun liya tha Aarohi se. ( Yes. He was a backstabber as well, secret member of the gang, Aarohi's husband. Those three weren't scared, because Advait was going to save them, but I had heard him talking to Aarohi.)

Even Jaineet shot the couple and they went out. All included Advait, who was being dragged out by Bhavesh. Rahul had shot his hand as he was aiming at Sid. They all reached Advait's home and went in. 

Rahul: Advait, kyu kara tune yeh sab? ( Advait, why did you do all this?)

Advait: Tune mujhe mara kyu nahi? ( Why didn't you kill me?)

Rahul: Kyunki mai janta hu koyi toh wajah hogi. Aur woh jaane bina mai tujhe marne nahi de sakta tha. ( Because I know there must be a reason. And without knowing it I couldn't let you die.)

Advait: Ha, hai wajah. Mai Advait Khan hu, Singh nahi. Gang ka hissa banne ke liye maine Aarohi se shaadi ki, par mai tum dono ka past ya tumhara related hona, kuch nahi janta tha. Phir jab mujhe tumhare parents ne Avneet ki photo dikhayi, mujhe pyaar ho gaya. Maine tab hi decide kiya ki unke bete ko maar dunga, par tu hai woh, yeh tab pata chala jab Avneet ne khud bataya. Maine tay kar liya tha ki Avneet ya toh meri hogi ya kisiki nahi. Phir Avneet se mile, aur mujhe laga tujhe Avneet se pyaar ho gaya hai, isliye teri maut chahta tha. Par tu usse waise pyaar nahi karta hai, isliye tu nahi, par Sid mera target ban gaya. Mujhe ghussa tab aaya jab Avneet tujh par bharosa karti thi, par mujh par nahi. Maine notice kiya, mere saath akele hoti toh kitni uncomfortable dikhti thi, us din maine haath pakadne ki koshish kari, toh peeche hat gayi. Isliye, mai Siddharth aur Rahul ko aaj maarne wala tha. ( Yes, there is a reason. I am Advait Khan, not Singh. I married Aarohi to become a part of the gang, but didn't know of your past being related to hers or anything. Later when your parents showed me Avneet's photo, I fell in love. At that time I decided to kill their son, but you are the one, I found this out when Avneet said it. I decided that Avneet will either be mine or no one's. Then we met Avneet, and I thought you have fallen in love with Avneet, so wanted your death. But you don't love her like that, so Sid became my target instead of you. I got angry when Avneet trusted you, but not me. I noticed, she appeared uncomfortable whenever she was alone with me, that day also when I tried holding her hand she stepped back. That's why I was going to kill Siddharth and Rahul today.)

Avu couldn't believe him. Her instincts always made her stay alert around him, but not this. Sid stepped forward and was about to say something, but Advait caught Avu, pulling her to him. She tried getting out of his grip, but couldn't. 

Advait: Ab kuch karne ki koshish mat karna, warna iski jaan chali jaayegi. ( Don't try doing anything now, or she'll lose her life.)

He said, while pulling her more closer and trailing his fingers on her waist. She tried elbowing him in stomach but no use, she was too close to him for that. He turned her and tried kissing her, but she kept moving. Sid pulled them away taking advantage of his distraction. He was about to punch Advait, but stopped hearing a gun shot, Advait had shot Avneet. Suddenly few men came in and caught all, and they weren't able to react due to shock. Advait smirked, pulling her again, this time she couldn't resist as the blood loss was making her weak. Suddenly he left her, and she fell down, and he ran away, followed by his men, and Sid rushed to her. They took her to the hospital and she was admitted, and for the first time, they all saw him crying. The doctor came out after sometime. 

Sid: Doctor, how is she? 

Dr.: She is fine but....

Sid: But what? 

Dr.: But we couldn't save the baby. 

Sidjeet: WHAT? 

Both shouted, looking like they'll have an heart attack, the others shocked as well. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Hey guys

So how was the chapter?

Excited for the next chapter?

Why did doctor say they couldn't save the baby? 

What is Advait going to do now?

Is Avneet really safe now?

Favourite scene ╰┈➤

Shout outs & Tags╰┈➤

Vote, Comment and Share

Stay tuned

Bye.