𝚂𝚑𝚎

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫➪sʜᴇ - ʜᴀʀʀʏ sᴛʏʟᴇs

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
➪sʜᴇ - ʜᴀʀʀʏ sᴛʏʟᴇs

✩✩✩✩✩

𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍

A familiar SUV pulls up in front of Karasuno High. Everyone knew the two people who would step out of the car. (F/n) and her dad, Naozumi. Naozumi was a teacher at Karasuno, and (F/n) was his daughter. The man driving the car was Sachihiro, Naozumi's husband. Everyone knew (F/n) had two dads, it was often a topic of discussion. (F/n) never minded, she was loved by both of them, as every kid should be loved by both parents. 

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔 𝒅𝒐

Tsukishima was walking back to the main building, Yamaguchi, alongside him. He saw (F/n) and her dad walk up to school together. (F/n) was looking down, not paying attention to what was going on around her. Naozumi was waving at familiar students, greeting them with "good morning," and "have a good day today." (F/n) looked up, making eye contact with Tsukishima, before turning to her dad. Tsukishima's eyes widened, face blooming red as he felt the tips of his ears heat up. Yamaguchi notices and chuckles. 

"You guys make eye contact?" he asked with a smirk on his face. 

"Please be quiet Yamaguchi," Tsukishima said, looking down, continuing to walk into the building. 

𝑺𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 1:32
𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐

Class 1-4's English teacher walked into the room. It was Naozumi. He taught English for all the X-4 classes, from the first years to the third years. (F/n) was doodling on her notebook, not paying attention to the lesson. It wasn't like she needed to, she already knew English very well, the class was an easy A for her. That being said, (F/n) often worked as a TA for her dad during this time. It was around 1:32 p.m. when Naozumi called (F/n) over to the teacher's desk while everyone was studying for their next English exam. 

"Think you can get me another coffee?" asked Naozumi, handing (F/n) his empty mug.

"Sure," (F/n) said, taking the mug from his hand, "Any special requests?"

"Make with love please," 

"Ugh, gross," (F/n) scrunched her face in disgust, "I'll spit in your drink if you ever say that again,"