𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫➪ sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴋɪssᴇs - ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ ʜᴇʀᴅᴛ

➪ sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴋɪssᴇs - ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ ʜᴇʀᴅᴛ

✩✩✩✩✩

𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓

Monday. September 27th. Tsukishima’s birthday. 

He wasn’t really a fan of birthdays. When he was a kid, he loved birthdays. Most kids did. But as he got older, he really saw no point in birthdays. It was just a day that you get older, and one more year closer to death. He never saw the hype anymore. 

But, that didn’t stop his family from celebrating it, even if it was a small one. Neither did it stop the team or his best friend. Tsukishima woke up that day, knowing what he was going to get himself into once he walked out of his bedroom. He was greeted by his mom, who made and packed him a very special lunch and a couple of snacks for his special day. Yamaguchi came to his house first, since they walk to school together. Surprisingly to Tsukishima, he didn’t give him a gift. He was sort of relieved, but it also felt a little weird. 

Going to practice, the team greeted him with a big “Happy Birthday,” Noya and Tanaka tackling him in the process. Tsukishima sighed once more, the weird feeling he always got on this day starting to linger around. Nonetheless, he pushed it away and focused on the morning practice.

𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔

Throughout the time (F/n) and Tsukishima have been hanging out outside of school, and the occasional text conversation, they’ve found out a couple of things about each other. The main, and most relevant, was their birthdays. (F/n) found out that Tsuksihima’s birthday was in fact, today. September 27th. 

She’s known for a while actually. Being a TA for her dad, and sometimes their normal teacher, she would be organizing things for them. One of them was the birthday calendar. There, she found out everyone else’s birthday. She knew that Tsukisima’s birthday was in September, but one of their conversations via text message confirmed her slight doubt. 

Since she knew ahead of time, she’s been trying to brainstorm what would be the perfect gift for him. She knew she couldn’t get anything big since the two of them weren’t that close. But she also knew she didn’t have to get anything small, since they’ve known each other enough. She also wanted to get a gift that only he would know that it was her who got it for him. 

She was browsing over her flower notes and pictures, when she stumbled across the perfect gift to give him. 

'𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕