𝙼𝚢 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:➪ ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

➪ ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

☆☆☆☆☆

𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆
𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝑴𝒂𝒚
𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒚

The volleyball hits the ground. The final whistle blows. The score was 26-24. Karasuno had won against Seijoh, which means they get to play Shiratorizawa to see who will be representing the Miyagi prefecture during nationals.

And that also means that (F/n) and Shin get to be Karasuno’s personal sports photographers for the match. This also means that this will be the first time that (F/n) get’s to watch her boyfriend, Tsukishima, play volleyball.

-

After the group had returned to the school and went to the gym, they were visited by a pair of photographers.

“Well well,” Shin got the team's attention as he and (F/n) walked through the gym doors, “congratulations on winning this time Karasuno,”

“You sound sarcastic,” (F/n) stated before greeting the team, “congrats, I knew you guys would pull this off,”

“Thanks (F/n) and Shinsuke!” Hinata was the first to thank them before the rest of the team.

“What are you guys doing here so late?” Daichi asked the pair as it was after school hours.

(F/n) and Shin sat at the front where Ukai and Takeda-sensei were, “well, we had to prepare some things for tomorrow once we heard the news that you guys won,”

“And we also practiced taking some pictures with the basketball club since they were doing some practice games,” Shin also added to (F/n)’s explanation.

Hinata remembered something and spoke up, “the basketball club? I know someone there, he's from my class. And he said he has a crush on you!”

The eyes of the team widened, including Ukai and Takeda’s as they looked at Hinata, then at (F/n), then at Tsukishima, then back at Hinata.

“Oh I know,” (F/n) chuckled, “he kind of admitted to that while we were taking pictures of the team,”

The team looked at her and then at Tsukishima, who showed no emotions.

“But I turned him down obviously,” (F/n) said, looking at Tsukishima.

The team continued looking at Tsukishima, who still displayed no emotion.