𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚞𝚗

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫➪ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ғᴜɴ - ғʟᴇᴇᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴀᴄ

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
➪ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ғᴜɴ - ғʟᴇᴇᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴀᴄ

✩✩✩✩✩

𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖

(F/n) was the sweetest girl Tsukishima has ever met. No matter what happened to the girl; no matter what situation she was put under; no matter what issue she had to deal with, she was always smiling. Her aura was always a sweet, friendly, approachable one. It almost made him wonder why she liked him. Who was he kidding, that's all he ever thought about. How could such a sweet girl like a salty prick like him? It never made sense to him. But he wouldn't have it any other way.

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐

Tsukishima never realized he was a flower boy until (F/n). No matter how much he's made the realization, it still shocks him. He's gained so much knowledge from listening to (F/n)'s rants and outbursts of flowers. She would talk for hours about flowers, and he loved every second of it.

She also took A LOT of pictures. According to her rants, she's already filled five memory cards with just pictures of flowers. She's refused to delete any of them. But, ever since she's started dating Tsukishima, she's been taking pictures of other things. Other things mean him. He's caught her taking pictures of him when he wasn't looking. He didn't mind though. He found it adorable.

𝑶𝒉, 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒈𝒐

Butterflies. Butterflies. Butterflies.

He's never felt butterflies before in his life. And now, he feels them every day. Everything that she does gives him butterflies. From greeting him with a simple smile to holding his hand. Butterflies would have raves in his stomach.

"Hey Tsukishima?" (F/n) called out. They were in the empty classroom. Tsukishima had to stay after to help clean. (F/n) helped him since she was staying after anyway.

"Yes?" he replied.

"Can you help me erase the board?" (F/n) asked, "I'm not tall enough,"

Tsukishima chuckled. See, if it was Hinata, he would make fun of his height. But it was (F/n), and sure, he did make fun of her height occasionally, but he adored her small stature. He didn't adore Hinata though.

"Sure," he smirked, "Shorty,"

"It's not my fault the genes didn't carry over," she crossed her arms.