𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:➪ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙʏ ʙʀᴜɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ

➪ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙʏ ʙʀᴜɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ

𝐂𝐖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐬 "𝑺𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐬 "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈..."

☆☆☆☆☆

𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑾𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒔
𝑾𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆
'𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝑽
𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖

Karasuno’s last volleyball game, final exams, projects, and graduation came all too quickly for the couple. It felt like just yesterday they were in class 1-4 together and (F/n) was helping Tsukishima learn some English. It also felt like the two were just starting to pack and sort their belongings for the move.

Now they were on the road. The personal moving truck they rented was being driven by Sachihiro while Tsukishima and his family were driving their car and (F/n) and Naozumi were driving their car to Sendai.

-

“Need some help?” Naozumi knocked on (F/n)’s open door. (F/n) was standing in front of her closet, trying to figure out what clothes she should bring and what clothes she should leave behind so her dads could donate them.

“Please,” (F/n) looked at him.

The two then went through her closet and picked out the clothes that felt like the most practical and stylish at the same time. (F/n) didn’t realize how many clothes from her childhood were still in her closet. And once they separated the clothes that she was going to bring, they started folding them and putting them in the boxes that were stacked in her room.

“You excited for this?” Naozumi asked her.

(F/n) shrugged, “for the most part,”

Naozumi smiled, “you’re nervous aren’t you?”

(F/n) didn’t respond but the look on her face said it all.

“I don’t know,” (F/n) sighed, “change, regardless if it’s positive or negative, still is unsettling you know?”

Naozumi smiled, “No one is really truly prepared for change, no matter how much it can be anticipated,”