𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫➪ ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ (ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴊᴀᴍᴇs & ʜɪs ᴏʀᴄʜᴇsᴛʀᴀ) - ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ ᴋᴀʟʟᴇɴ, ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴊᴀᴍᴇs

➪ ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ (ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴊᴀᴍᴇs & ʜɪs ᴏʀᴄʜᴇsᴛʀᴀ) - ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ ᴋᴀʟʟᴇɴ, ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴊᴀᴍᴇs

☆☆☆☆☆

𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆
𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆

Tsukishima felt like he was in a dream. The best dream he’s ever had. He never thought the feeling of (F/n) in his arms could feel so good, freeing, comforting, and rejuvenating. The list could go on and on because no words could even remotely describe what he was feeling.

(F/n) pulled away first from the initial kiss giggling, “You sure missed me,”

Tsukishima’s brows furrowed, “shush,” his cheeks had a pink tint to them.

“I missed you too,” (F/n) told him, resting her forehead against his chest, “more than you’ll ever know,”

Tsukishima smiled at her words as he rested his head atop hers, breathing in her scent that he’d been longing for.

“As much as I find this cute, can you guys be affectionate somewhere else?” Kageyama broke everyone’s trance as they all we smiling at the couple’s reunion.

Tanaka smacked the back of his head, “you’re just jealous you don’t have a significant other,”

“Says the one,” Kageyama rolled his eyes as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Sorry for the intrusion,” (F/n) turned to the team, “I just couldn’t wait to surprise him at home,”

“It’s okay,” Daichi spoke up, “we’re just glad he won’t be so down and mean anymore,”

“I’m glad my optimism is rubbing off of him,” (F/n) smiled and looked at Tsukishima.

“It is not,” Tsukishima scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“Keep telling yourself that,” (F/n) giggled.

-

“When did you get back?” Tsuskishima and (F/n) were now walking home, hand in hand.

“This morning,” (F/n) admitted, “I got interrogated by my dads immediately,”

“I don’t blame them,” Tsukishima answered, squeezing (F/n)’s hand.

“I’ll tell you everything that happened later tonight,” (F/n) squeezed his hand back.

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒚