𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚃𝚘𝚘

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:➪ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ - ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴄᴘᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

➪ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ - ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴄᴘᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

☆☆☆☆☆

𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐
𝑻𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚
𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔
𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔
𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆
𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐

First comes engagement. Then comes wedding planning. Last comes the wedding itself.

(F/n) never thought she’d be in the position she’s in now if it weren’t for Tsukishima. And Tsukishima never thought he’d be in the position he is now if it weren’t for (F/n). The two of them never thought that they would be marrying the love of their lives after being disappointed by love early on. But here they are, Tsukishima standing at the altar with his best man and groomsmen behind him, waiting for (F/n) to walk down the aisle.

Their wedding venue was small, only limited to close friends and family. Tsukishima had Yamaguchi as his best man and Kuroo, Akaashi, Bokuto, Kageyama, and Hinata were his groomsmen. (F/n) did a twist and most of her “bridesmaids” were mainly men minus Kiyoko, Yachi, and friends from college. Suna was her ‘maid of honor’ being that he was her closest friend before she had to move from Hyogo to Miyagi. Atsumu, Aran, Kita, Sakusa, and Shin were the remaining ‘bridesmaids’ and acted like the girls' security when they took pictures together.

Tsukishima was normally a confident person but this was one of the few times he felt nervous. He didn’t know why he felt nervous, but he couldn’t stop fiddling with his fingers. Yamaguchi patted him on the back, reassuring him that nothing was going to go wrong and that (F/n) would be walking down the aisle at any moment.

Just as Yamaguchi reassured him, everyone’s attention turned to the bride-to-be. She stood at the end of the aisle. Both her fathers were next to her as they walked down the aisle. Tsukishima felt the tears build up in his eyes, barely keeping it together. (F/n) wasn’t doing so well either. She knew she’d get emotional the moment she saw Tsukishima standing there. She could read him like an open book, his facial expression was all she needed to know that he was anxious but happier than anyone could ever describe.

Time slows down as (F/n) takes her first step toward the altar. Her dads have their arms linked to her on either side. Naozumi was having a hard time keeping it together while Sachihiro smiled the entire way there. Once (F/n) got to the altar, Naozumi and Sachihiro let go of her arms and went over to Tsukishima, shaking his hand and sending off their daughter before returning to the first row of (F/n)’s side of the venue.

Tsukishima and (F/n) were now standing in front of one another. (F/n) smiled at him, earning a smile from him. She mouthed ‘I love you’ to him before paying attention to the priest. Vows were exchanged, earning tears from everyone who attended, rings were brought and given to one another, and eventually, their official kiss to seal the marriage. Cheers from either side filled the venue and the bride and groom walked down the aisle and made their way to the reception.