𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:➪ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɢɪʀʟ - ᴄʀɪsᴀᴜɴᴛ

➪ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɢɪʀʟ - ᴄʀɪsᴀᴜɴᴛ

☆☆☆☆☆

𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖

Two years have flown by and the couple are now halfway into their third year of university. Being that they completed their general education classes and the classes that required more academic attention, they now had more time on their hands for other things.

(F/n) took on an internship and was now one of the few sports photographers for the Sendai area, photographing all sports teams in the area from the elementary school level to the universities. (F/n) also took some commissions if some players wanted solo pictures for whatever reasons they had. That being said, (F/n) ended up choosing more online classes to focus on her photography. Kei took a mix of both, but he usually had at least one in-person class to attend. And as planned before, Tsukishima took up a part-time job at a cafe located near the university. He didn’t want to work at the cafe that was on campus because he didn’t want to run into anyone he may know constantly, so he opted for the one on the outskirts instead.

But despite the couple working part-time jobs and still doing school (along with Kei’s volleyball), they still had more than enough time to spend with one another.

-

Tsukishima’s phone alarm goes off at 6 am every weekday. His arm reaches out to turn it off before he sits up. (F/n) is usually facing the other side, still asleep (or resting her eyes if his alarm wakes her up). Tsukishima would then reach over and kiss the side of (F/n)’s head before getting up and going to the bathroom.

Once he finishes using the bathroom, he goes to the kitchen and makes coffee for the both of them. While the coffee was brewing, he would also start making breakfast. Breakfast would usually consist of eggs, rice or toast, some form of protein like Spam or Bacon, and whatever seasonal fruit was available. (F/n) would usually wake up from the sounds of Kei in the kitchen and get herself ready as well. She would use the bathroom, make the bed, and lay out Kei’s clothes for him. Being that she didn’t need to go out till later, she would just stay in her pajamas.

When (F/n) would walk out, she sighed happily at the smell of the food and the coffee. She would walk up to Tsukishima from behind and hug him.

“Good morning, pretty boy,” (F/n) buried her face into Kei’s back as she wrapped her arms around his front.

Kei smiled, “good morning, sleepy head,”

(F/n) grunted and moved to his side, “That’s not fair, I give you cute pet names and I get the weird ones,”

Kei chuckled lowly and wrapped an arm around (F/n), pushing her closer so he could kiss her temple, “you know you like it,”

(F/n) rolled her eyes but smiled.