𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫➪ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʀ ғᴜʟʟ - ᴘ!ᴀᴛᴅ

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
➪ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʀ ғᴜʟʟ - ᴘ!ᴀᴛᴅ

✩✩✩✩✩

𝑾𝒆'𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅

Tsukishima and (F/n) have been hanging out more often. Mainly outside of school. It wasn't that they didn't want to hang out during school, but they both talked about how it was a little uncomfortable having people constantly stare at them or watch them whenever they were together. So they made a mutual decision to hang out more outside of school whenever they could.

It was both a surprise to (F/n)'s parents and Tsukishima's mom when they found out that they were seeing each other. Their hangouts mainly consisted of (F/n) taking pictures of different flowers and talking about them to Tsukishima. Then, they would go to different bakeries and cafes to try multiple pastries and drinks together. Despite their hangouts being practically the same every time, it didn't make it any less fun for them.

𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅

It was no surprise that Tsukishima had many doubts when thinking about getting into a relationship with (F/n). It wasn't because of (F/n) at all, it was his own doubts, insecurities, and past experiences that made him feel unsure. He knew his feelings for (F/n) were certain; nothing was ever going to change that. But he was scared that the relationship would potentially become like his past one, and he'd be devastated if that happened.

He talked with his mom and Yamaguchi about it. They both said the same things.

"What if the relationship turns out like my previous one?" Tsukishima asked his mom.

"Well, is she like your ex?" his mom stroked his hair.

"No," Tsukishima didn't have to think about it, "She's completely different,"

"Then you should have nothing to worry about," his mom sighed, "But, you also have to be willing to work in the relationship too you know?"

"I know," Tsukishima looked up at his mom, "A relationship takes two people to put in the effort,"

"Exactly," his mom pecked his forehead, "From what I hear, she's a sweet girl, I'm sure your relationship will be perfectly fine,"

-

"What's the big deal?" Yamaguchi said to Tsukishima.

"Wh-"

"(F/n) is nothing like her. She's not even close. What are you so afraid of"