𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 (𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙱𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎)

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:➪ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ (ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ) - ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇɴɢᴜɪɴᴇs

➪ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ (ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ) - ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇɴɢᴜɪɴᴇs

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: ᴀ sᴜɢɢᴇsɢɪᴠᴇ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ ɪs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ sᴇᴛ ᴏғ ʟʏʀɪᴄs. sᴄᴇɴᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ᴡɪᴛʜ "ᴄʜᴇᴇʀs ᴛᴏ ᴜs"

Italics = Flashback (scene starts with "While (F/n)"

☆☆☆☆☆

𝑶𝒉, 𝒐𝒉, 𝒐𝒉, 𝒐𝒉, 𝒘𝒂𝒉-𝒂𝒉-𝒂𝒉, 𝒐𝒉, 𝒐𝒉, 𝒐𝒉, 𝒐𝒉

𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍, 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍
𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆?
𝑴𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓
𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒘
𝑰'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍
𝑨 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖

They say that your time in university will go by fast, and while it may have seemed like it was never-ending, (F/n) and Tsukishima had two months left before they were finally done with their education. The two of them could hardly believe that they were going to be degree-holders.

They, now in their early 20s, have noticed that their life has gotten pretty serious. Tsukishima quit his coffee shop job and started working part-time at a museum near the university. (F/n) went from her internship to a part-time job as a sports photographer. They also noticed that many of their friends were now getting engaged, some already married, and others starting their own little family.

Oh, what Tsukishima would give to start his own.

-

“We should visit Miyagi after we graduate,” (F/n) suggested to Kei while cooking their dinner.

Tsukishima was sitting by the countertop, watching her cook, “that’s not a bad idea,”

(F/n) smiled, “Isn’t it crazy that Tanaka and Kiyoko are married?”

“I’m surprised they remained in contact after she graduated,” Tsukishima agreed.

“Right?” (F/n) finished cooking the food and started plating it up, “I want to know how their relationship even started,”

“According to Kinoshita-senpai, he proposed to her on his first day of volleyball right as she stepped into the gym,” Tsukishima told (F/n).

“Ballsy,” (F/n) said, “what did she say?”

“She said no,” Tsukishima chuckled.

“Now look at them,” (F/n) smiled.

Tsukishima smiled as well. Since their friends have been getting married and starting families, it's all what Tsukishima had been thinking. He knew he wanted to propose sometime after graduation, and being that (F/n) wanted to return to visit Miyagi, he couldn't have pictured a better time and place.