𝙸 𝙳𝚘 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫➪ ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ - ᴍɪɴᴅʏ ɢʟᴇᴅʜɪʟʟ

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
➪ ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ - ᴍɪɴᴅʏ ɢʟᴇᴅʜɪʟʟ

✩✩✩✩✩

𝑨-𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒕𝒘𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐, 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒎𝒆
𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚
𝑻𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆

Morning practice ended a lot earlier than usual. Now, Tsukishima, along with Yamaguchi and the rest of the team, were stuck at school, way before it actually started. The rest of the team decided to go to the convenience store and wait for it to open to get some breakfast before school started. Tsukishima didn't want to go, so he was left roaming around the school.

Walking in front of the main building after making one lap around the school. He heard a car pull up to the school, which made him stop walking and look up. It was (F/n)'s dad's car. Both (F/n) and Naozumi stepped out of the car and turned to the school. Naozumi started walking to the school first while (F/n) had to get something from the trunk of the car.

"Tsukishima?" Naozumi asked from afar, "What are you doing here so early?

"Naozumi-sensei," Tsukishima bowed a little, "Practice ended early and the team went out, but I decided to stay,"

"Ahh, I see," Naozumi returned his bow before turning back to see where (F/n) was, "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I got his guitar out just fine," (F/n) replied, waking up to Naozumi, "Oh, hey Tsukishima, you're here early,"

"Y-yeah, I am," Tsukishima scratched the back of his head, "Why do you have a guitar?"

"Oh, it belongs to a second year, he asked Naozumi if he knew anyone who could repair guitar strings," (F/n) explained, "Sachihiro plays the guitar so he was able to fix it yesterday,"

"Really? That's cool,"

"Okay kiddos, let's go to the classroom now," Naozumi said, catching the attention of the pair.

The three of them walked into the main building to Class 1-4. Naozumi opened up the classroom, letting both (F/n) and Tsukishima in before he went in. This was Tsukishima's first time seeing the classroom completely empty. He went over to his desk and put his things down, so did (F/n).

"Hey (F/n), Tsukishima, think you guys can help me this morning?" Naozumi asked.

"No," (F/n) said.

"You don't get a choice," Naozumi rolled his eyes, "Tsukishima, do you mind helping at all?"

"No, I can help," Tsukishima replied, shrugging his shoulders.