𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚄

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫➪ ɪᴛ's ᴜ - ᴄᴀᴠᴇᴛᴏᴡɴ

➪ ɪᴛ's ᴜ - ᴄᴀᴠᴇᴛᴏᴡɴ

☆☆☆☆☆

𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆
𝑶𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕

Tsukishima’s eyes furrowed while eating his dinner. It was pretty late and he had just came back from practice.

Practice has been taking over his life lately. Ever since their loss from Aoba Johsai, the team has been working hard to improve their skills before the next set of volleyball matches. The summer camp in Tokyo with Nekoma, Fukurodani, and other powerhouse schools took a tole on the salty middle blocker. Being with players whose energy was too high compared to his own made his social battery percentage stay in the negatives for a while. And if things couldn’t be even harder,

He hasn’t seen (F/n) at all since summer had started.

-

A couple weeks before summer had started, (F/n)’s dad told her some unexpected news.

“Hey (F/n),” Naozumi pulled his daughter aside into the living room while she was fixing the groceries her and Sachihiro bought, “there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you,”

“Hmm?” (F/n) followed and looked at Sachihiro, who also looked confused and shrugged his shoulders, “what is it?”

Naozumi sat on the couch and took a deep breathe in, “it’s about your mother,”

(F/n) felt the world stop and all sounds fizzled to complete silence.

“What about her?” (F/n) asked quietly.

“She wants you to visit her during the summer,” Naozumi regretted saying what he said.

“No,” (F/n) furrowed her brows.

“(F/n)-”

“I said no,” (F/n) glared at her dad, “why does she want me to visit her? How did she even get into contact with us in the first place?”

“(F/n)-”

“She left us and told us that she wanted nothing to do with us,” (F/n) got up frustrated, “she told the courts that she didn’t want to take care of me and that we should never contact her ever again. She left us for someone who already had children; she left her own family she made for someone else’s family,”