14-Secrets and Lies

My eyes opened slowly, bringing me out of the dream world. I sat up and got off of my bed. I stretched and yawned feeling the warm carpet in between my toes. My body was aching, like I had been sleeping in a pile of rocks. I took a few steps to wake myself up.

The bathroom door opened I turned my head to see who was there. My eyes came into contact with a wet, muscular boy standing by me.

"Rori?" I uttered. My eyes seemed to stick to his chest. He was muscular with the abs of a god. I bit my lip. "W-What are you doing here?" There were bruises along his stomach and he had a busted lip. "You're hurt!" I walked up to him and brushed my hand over his chest.

He chuckled. "Morning sunshine." He said. "I'm fine. I just got into a fight with a couple of guys." I forgot about how reckless he was.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and lifted my chin with his other hand. I stared into his brown eyes. He kissed me full on the lips. It made me moan and caused my eyes to close. He held me tighter.

Once he pulled away, I opened my eyes. He let go of me and walked to his pile of clothes."Your parents said breakfast was in five by the way."

"Parents?" I said. "You spoke with my mom?"

He dropped his towel to get dressed. I turned around with a face redder than a tomato. "You're so cute." He teased. "Well, she came in and saw us cuddling. I was wide awake, so she took me into interrogation."

My eyes widened. "W-What?!" I said frantically. "Was she okay with it?"

"She was alarmed, but happy. You have nothing to worry about Ben." He said, "Well except maybe James, he was a bit more uncomfortable with the idea. He said that my ways aren’t good for you."

I turned around to see he was fully dressed casually with his usual leather jacket. He always wore that for some reason. Maybe because he wanted to keep up with his bad boy character. "I sort of expected my coming out to be a bit bigger, you know?"

He walked over to me and laced his fingers in mine. "They haven’t heard it from you yet." He said. "Wanna go tell them?"

I smiled and nodded. He pulled me along. We went downstairs to the dinning room. What awaited us was a large breakfast with my favorite, strawberry waffles. James and my mom sat around the table next to each other. They both looked up at us as when we walked in. I dropped Rori's hand.

"Mom," I said  walking slowly over to the table. "There's something I want to tell you."

She smiled and listened. "This isn’t easy to say, so I'll just say it." I sat in the seat across from her and took a deep breath to give it the dramatic effect. "I like boys. More importantly. I like Rori, like a lot, more than I thought I would. Seriously, who would ever think I'd feel for him. He's-."

"Okay, we get it, I'm not your type." Rori interjected. He sat beside me.

"So...?"

She laughed. "I think it's a great match."

I smiled. "So does this mean I can have lots of crazy animal sex in my room?" I joked.

My mom laughed. "Just remember to use a condom."

Rori looked confused. His eyes darted between me and my mom. "Wait, are you serious?"

"Of course," I started. "Once you buy me a few sports cars and mansions, we can have all the foreplay you want."

Rori rolled his eyes and kissed me on the cheek and rubbed his hand on my upper thy. "Anything for a taste of your body." He whispered as he pulled away.