20-After

_Last Chapter by the way! Should I make a sequel?_

Ben POV

One Year Later......

The cold nipped at my nose and I rubbed my hands up and down my leather covered arms. The winter weather was harsh. And the snow showed no mercy this time around, pouring heavily upon the trees and grounds, yet they couldn't cancel school. It was always like them to be so cruel to their students.

I sat on the metal bleachers, looking down at the soccer field. There was no game. I was just in a trance. Lately I had been in a lot of trance's, and this was the best place for me to think. The view was perfect from up here, and it was quiet. No one would find me skipping class here, and most of the kids skipping would pass through and smoke in the forest behind the bleachers. I could smell the ashy smoke from my seat.

I heard the sound of footsteps tracing up the bleachers. The loud sound woke me from my chance, and I looked over to Rori. He stood in front of me with a sideways smile on his face. "What are you doing up here Kingo?"

I grinned up at Rori. He got maybe a couple inches taller, and I was still at my same height. He made sure to remind me everyday about that. "I could ask you the same question, seeing that you did graduate last year."

He sat down next to me. "I came to pick you up." He said. "A little birdie told me you were up here, and when I say a little birdy, I mean Aury."

I chuckled, but frowned soon after. The rushing thought of my fear came circling into my mind. I gulped feeling the knot tie in my throat. "I'm scared." I said quietly.

Rori took my hands in his. "Ben, Stanford University is begging for you. You shouldn't be scared. You should be excited."

"But I'm scared." I said. "California is across the country. And what about us? I can go to school with you instead. Stanford isn't that great of a school anyway."

He smiled. "Yeah, it is." He brushed my bangs back with his hand and pulled me into his arms. "This is a great opportunity." He said. "If you don't take it, you'll regret it."

I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him tightly. The scent of his aroma made me feel safe. I felt him kiss me on the nose. My frown bloomed to a smile. "I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He said back to me. "Oh and James said he wants us to stop by the store for some diapers for little Nicky."

I huffed. "You think the man would provide for his own baby." I said.

Rori laughed. He leaned in and kissed me on my lips. He tasted like minty chocolate. The softness had me yearning for more. In just seconds I had leaned in to snag another kiss. It was no secret that we were gay anymore, so it didn't matter who saw us making out. Rori was more comfortable in showing his affection now rather than before.

I pulled away first. "We should go get the diapers."

He moaned and pouted. "Just one more."

I pulled myself away and stood up. "You'll get one more when we get to the car."

He huffed and followed me. "You love when I beg for your kisses."

I turned around and smiled at Rori. "Yeah I do actually." He groaned as we headed to the car.