19-I'm Pregnant

Rori POV

Two Weeks Later

I caught up with Ben as he was walking out of the main building after school. Seeing him lightened my mood. It made me forget the pain throbbing in my head, and the bruised ribs that had yet to heal. My pain went away when I saw him smile, or heard his laughter.

"Lunch. Me. You, and my Private Jet." I said.

"You have a private jet?" He asked.

I smiled. "Why don't you come and find out?" I said with a mischievous smirk.

He laughed. "Sounds like a great episode of dateline." he said. "But I can't. My mom texted me with an urgent 'get home' message. You're welcome to drive me there."

I sighed and wrapped my arm around his shoulder as we began to walk to my car. "I guess I have to cancel those reservations in Manhattan."

"Awe, Manhattan?" Ben asked. "Maybe we can go next time."

I nodded. We got to my new Lamborghini, which was from my dad's collection of cars that I retained custody of after he was sent to jail. I was supposed to look after his things until he got out, which was when he was seventy. Meaning I can blow as much money as I want on what I want. So I bought a new penthouse in the city and moved in.

Ben never liked being in my Lambo. He said it made us look like snobs when we drove around. Though I adored the turning heads and staring audience. I got into the drivers seat of the car and watched as Ben got in also.

I turned the car on and a loud track started playing. I turned it off as quick as I could. "Taylor Swift again?" He questioned. "Nice choice of music. Let me guess, is it your sibling's?"

I smiled at him. "Very funny. Though I recall walking in on you watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians the other night. Would you want me to joke about that too?"

"I was about to change the channel"

"Were you really Ben?"

He chuckled softly and shook his head. His laughter brought butterflies to my stomach. I couldn't help but feel relieved every time I sensed he was happy with me. I know he said he loved me, and the whole Cameron thing was in the past, but I still got shaky, like he would some day leave me because of my fuck up.

"What kind of news are you expecting from your parents?" I asked as I drove out of the school zone. I wanted to strike up a conversation that wouldn't keep me on the subject of Ben leaving me.

He raised his eyebrow at me. "Correction. Parent. James is a substitute. Substitutes aren't the real deal."

"If they're permanently promoted they are. Isn't that why your mom and him are getting married?"

He looked out of the window and crossed his arms. "She's getting married to him so she can steal his money after she divorces him and take me to California where we'll live in a beautiful beach house living the rest of our days sipping coconut juice and watching the sun rise in the mornings."

"Oh, so that's the plan?" I asked sarcastically.

"That's the plan."

"It seems like only one of you is aware of it."

He smiled. "Believe me. My mom is fully aware of it." He said. "Can we stop by McDonald's and grab a chicken sandwich. I'm kind of hungry."

"Anything for you my love."

Ben looked at me with a red face, shaking his head as he laughed softly.

"Y-You're...You're what!" Ben cried.