Prologue

Y/n P.O.V

Hi! My name is Y/n L/n a regular 15-year-old student that loves the trading card game called Yu-Gi-Oh. I loved it since I watched Yu-Gi-Oh Gx until Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal and after I watched the ending of Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V, I was disappointed in that ending since the other part of Zarc wouldn't revive and Ray as well. Meaning my best girl wasn't there, which made me mad.

After a few days of finishing watching that show, I went for a walk to buy something until I saw a little girl crossing the road, When the stop sign turned to green I looked ahead to see the driver wasn't even paying attention to his surroundings so I quickly run towards the little girl and push her away, but bad luck had struck me that I die at the incident.

After that, I close my eyes and darkness is the only thing that I see until I open my eyes to see an empty room covered in the color white.

Y/n: "What happened to me?"

???: "You have died, Y/n."

I heard a voice from behind so I turned around to see a man in his early twenties wearing a white robe and slippers.

Y/n: "Who are you and where am I?"

Then the white robe man speaks.

God: "I am God and it's a pleasure to meet you, Y/n. And you're in the reincarnation room."

Unbelievable! That's God so that means am dead! And he said that this room is the reincarnation room meaning that God wants me to be reincarnated.

Y/n: "You're God?!"

God: "You betcha."

Y/n: "So that means I died after I saved that little girl from hitting that truck, am I right?"

God: "Indeed, Y/n. And also I'll be giving you a chance to reincarnate to any world that you like since I appreciate that you save that little girl's life."

Y/n: "Any kind of world that I would like to reincarnate, huh?"

After a few minutes of thinking about which world I would like, I thought of the world where I could change some people's destinies.

Y/n: "Then I want to be reincarnated to the world of Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V and I want to be the character of Reginald Kastle from Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal. And also he's Deck with all the Barian Emperor's Number Cards and some random Number Cards as well."

God: "I see that world of Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V, huh? So you want to change some people's destines from the clutches of Zarc and the Academia?."

Y/n: "Of course."

God: "But be warned. That your action may have a consequence to be good or bad."

Y/n: "I know. With great power comes great responsibility."

God: "Stop with that Spiderman quote."

Y/n: "Sorry..."

Then God snaps his finger to make a white door from within the white walls of the white room.

God: "When you step inside of the door, you'll be reincarnated to this world with the equipment that you need like clothes, money, Duel Disk, a Deck, and an ID card. And also that you'll be keeping your precious memories from your old world as well as a bonus after all."

Y/n: "Thank you for giving me a chance in life, God."

He waved his hand at me as he said goodbye to me.

God: "Thanks and have a great life, Y/n or should I say, Reginald Kastle."

With that, I opened the door and took a step to see a bright light covering my eyes in brightness.