Standard Chapter 10

3rd P.O.V

In the Fusion Dimension where Academia came from there, we see the Leader of the Academia, Professor Akaba Leo who just watched Sora's memories that he got after he sent back Sora to the Fusion Dimension after he heard that Sora lose a Duel and failed his mission as an Academia spy.

After he watched the Duel of Sora and Reginald in his Barian Emperor form, He was shocked and angry at the result and exposed his mission in the Standard Dimension.

Professor: "That boy, Reginald Kastle...Just who is this person that arrives on Standard just to ruin my plans to revive her."

Then the Professor pressed a button on his Throne and then a screen appeared and showed Reginald Kastle's Barian Emperor Form transformation and Reginald Kastle's Chaos Draw, he felt the aura coming from Reginald, but most importantly that he defeat Sora using a strange monster that he never heard of it in his past before the creation of the Four Dimension and during the invasion of Xyz Dimension, the Number cards that easily destroyed Sora. And lastly, the warning that Reginald Kastle gave to him that he will ruin his plan so-called Utopia of bringing Ray back will be destroyed like some kind of Emperor who will ruin everything that he works upon.

Professor: "I will not be easily defeated by some kid that uses a Water-type Deck with some strange Xyz monsters that I never heard of and to think that he can easily destroy my plan."

At that moment. A boy who had the same face as Yuya, but with purple and pink hair, purple eyes, and wearing a purple uniform with a red cape wearing his sadistic-looking grin. He was the Fusion counterpart of Yuya. Yuri.

Yuri: "You wanted to see, Professor?"

Then he bowed to him.

Professor: "Yes, Yuri. After investigating the situation on Standard, we obtained some interesting information."

Then the Professor turn on the monitor and showed the picture of Yuzu.

Professor: "Her name is Hiragi Yuzu. She might be the last piece that I'm seeking. You will bring her to me."

Yuti bowed to him once more.

Yuri: "Of course, Professor."

But before Yurio could leave the throne room.

Professor: "And one more thing.  About this Water-type Duelist, you must eliminate him at once."

Then he showed a profile picture of Reginald Kastle and his Barian Emperor Form, Nash.

Professor: "His name is Reginald Kastle. He used Xyz Summon, and he never had a single loss in a Duel until now."

That caught Yuri's attention that this Duelist hadn't had a single loss yet and not to mention that Professor seems to be paranoid when he talk about him and Yuri became more eager to face him and to Duel him to see which one is better.