Standard Chapter 8

Reginald P.O.V

I was outside of You Show Duel School and the You Show crew was standing outside were also outside of You Show Duel School as well ready to head out to the stadium for the Junior Youth Championship.

Shuzo: "Today is the day! To think all of you qualified for the Maiami Championship. I'm so proud of all of you guys!"

Then he started to cry and hug us, but we dodged it.

Yuzu: "You're too excited, Dad!"

Ayu: "Yeah! We haven't even arrived at the stadium yet!"

After the explanation of the rules of the Tournament, we entered the van and we were on the way to the stadium. Then Yuzu realized something.

Yuzu: "Wait...? Where's Yuya?!"

The Kids: "Yuya Nii-chan isn't here!?"

Reginald: "Calm down, everyone. I'm sure Yuya will be fine."

Tatsuya: "How can you be so sure?"

Reginald: "Because Yuya did work hard for entering this Tournament. It wouldn't make sense if he turns back now."

Sora: "He does have a point."

Reginald: "Let's enter the Stadium, I'm sure Yuya will show up soon." 

Everyone seems unsure but still agreed to enter the Stadium.

Mini Timeskip

At the LDS Stadium, we enter Stadium, we were waiting in the lobby. However, Shuzo becomes paranoid and decided to search for Yuya.

Tatsuya: "You sure he will show up?"

Reginald: "I'm 100% sure."

Then Mieru appeared from the lobby.

Mieru: "Oh...It's true my Darling hasn't come yet?"

Yuzu: "Your...Darling?!"

The Kids, Sora, and I were scared by Yuzu's jealousy of Mieru.

Mieru: "Can it be? My darling snuck to meet my father and mother. What a surprise."

Yuzu: "There's no way he would do that!"

Tatsuya: "Yuzu nee-chan calm down!"

Reginald: "Jealous much. Just confess already."

Ayu: "Where is he? The ceremony is about to start."

Reginald: "Don't worry, look."

I pointed out where Yuya is and he appeared jogging toward us.

Reginald: "There he is."

Before Yuya could speak up, Yuzu grabbed Yuzu and ran to him and grabbed his hand.

Yuzu: "Yuya! Where have you been?! I was worried about you."

Yuya: "I'm sorry. I had to take care of something. Now, let's go to the lineup so we can enter the stadium."

Everyone nodded as we walked up before Yuya accidentally bumped into Yuya's childhood bully Gen.

Reginald: "Great him."

Gen: "It's been a while Yuya. I thought you would run away like your old man."

Reginald: "I had enough of this."

I punch Gen's stomach grabbed his collar and look him in the eyes.

Reginald: "Harassing him again...And if you do, I'll make sure you'll never hold your Duel Disk again."