Standard Chapter 7

Reginald P.O.V

After yesterday's event of Shun attacking LDS Professor whom Masumi dearly respected and Yuzu Dueling against me at the Dock where she and Yuto had first time meet. 

And after that the next day I teach Ayu, Futhosi, and Tatsuya how to Xyz Summon, and after they learn about Xyz Summon I gave them the gift of one Xyz monster for each of their Deck. They were so happy that I gave them a gift for their deck to improve

Timeskip

The next day, I think, in this episode where Yuya was Dueling against Mieru Hochun the Fortune Teller, Yuya finished her using his Fusion monster Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon which made the You Show crew except me surprised that Yuya performs a Fusion summoning.

Then Meiru become obsessed with Yuya was kinda scary, to be honest, and that made Yuzu jealous and mad at Yuya, geez just tell Yuya that you like him and become your boyfriend already.

But the part of the stage is that after the match when all the Fortune Teller member was looking at me with a weird expression. Then I overheard their conversation that they saw on their magic ball and most strange is that another version of me in purple armor with a red cape was standing behind me. After we left the arena, everyone congratulated Yuya on his third win.

Reginald: "Congratulations on the Duel, Yuya."

Ayu: "That Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon was amazing!"

Futhosi: "Yes! That Dragon gave me the shivers!!"

Sora: "From Pendulum Summon to Fusion Summon! You're amazing, Yuya!"

Yuya: "Thank you, everyone!"

Then with that everyone went to their home ready for Yuya's next match so that he can compete at the Junior Youth Championship.

Timeskip

The next day I was in the kitchen cooking Pancakes for Yuya, when I heard Yuya speaking on the stairs

Yuya: "All right! First, I'll eat my fill of Reginald's or Mom's pancakes!"

After he said that I walked towards him.

Reginald: "Morning, Yuya."

Yuya: "Morning, Reginald!"

Then Yuya is looking left and right to find his mother, but sadly she wasn't there.

Yuya: "Where's my mother, Reginald?"

Reginald: "I don't know. I think she already left when I woke up."

Yuya: "I hope Mom is okay."

Reginald: "Sorry Yuya, but they promise that I won't tell you the today's Duel is."

Then I look at Yuya.

Reginald: "So today's your last qualification today right?"

Yuya: "Yeah. But my mom isn't here."

Reginald: "How about heading towards You Show? Maybe she's their hangout with Yuzu and the Kids."

Yuya: "Okay, Reginald!"

Reginald: "So eat your pancakes first, then we head there to You Show." said with a small smile look

Yuya nodded.

Mini Timeskip

When we arrived at the You Show, we looked to see that nobody was there. Then Yuya was searching the whole area and I tried faking the search because I know the reason for this. Then eventually, Nico Smiley showed himself and dragged Yuya and me to Gongenzaka Dojo.