Standard Chapter 11

3rd P.O.V

At the Academia in the Fusion Dimension, we see Sora inside the Throne room with the Professor sitting on the Throne looking at Sora

Professor: "You said that you want to go to Standard again."

Sora: "Yes sir! There are a few Xyz Remnants here. Also...I have to get my revenge for the humiliating defeat that Reginald Kastle handed to me!"

Professor: "You are allowed to go to Standard...But your main objective is not Reginald Kastle."

Sora: "But sir..."

Professor: " That's FINAL."

Then he pressed a button on his throne, a screen appeared and the picture is Serena.

Professor: "Your main objective is her."

Sora: "Yuzu!"

Professor: "No. That's Serena."

Sora: "Serena...But her face is similar to Yuzu's. Why does she have the same face as her?"

Professor: "You don't need to know that."

Then Professor signaled to go inside the throne room 40 - 50 Obelisk Force members.

Professor: "They will also accompany you."

Sora: "Obelisk Force? And so many..."

Professor: "20 will go with you...And 30 others will eliminate Reginald Kastle with his help."

???: "Mine of course."

From the shadow, Yuri entered the throne room with his usual creepy smile.

Sora: "Yuya!"

Yuri: "Yes, I do have the same face as your friend in Standard, but I'm not him."

Professor: "That's Yuri. His objective is to eliminate Reginald Kastle once and for all."

Then Professor looks at Sora.

Professor: "Your main objective is to capture Serena and bring her back. you're allowed to use force against local Duelists if they're bothering you."

Sora: "Yes sir!"

Before Sora left the throne room.

Sora: "Why would the Professor be so eager to eliminate Reginald? It is because of the massive power that I felt against Reginald in his final draw that won him the game."

Sora looks at the Obelisk Force.

Sora: "But still sending 30 Obelisk Force on a single guy is a bit overkill. And this Yuri..."

Sora looks at Yuri who had a creepy smile.

Sora: "I heard about him once. He's a ruthless soldier who cards anyone who he considers a nuisance and extremely loyal to the Professor."

Then Sora forms a creepy smile.

Sora: "Reginald...When we set foot in Standard...You are dead."

Reginald P.O.V

At the Leo Apartment in Room 73. I opened my eyes after thinking my thoughts on yesterday's event, I'm sure need to rest after that.  After stretching a bit. I go to the bathroom to take a bath and after that, I go to the kitchen to make breakfast for us that was scrambled eggs with sausage and an orange drink.

After a few minutes later I am finishing making our breakfast and headed toward the bedroom to wake up Serena. I knocked on the door and I heard nothing.