Standard Chapter 2

Reginald P.O.V

I woke up after a good night's sleep on the futon bed that Yuya brought out for me to sleep in Yuya's room. Then I looked around to see that I was living in the world of Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V.

Reginald: "So it wasn't just a dream, huh?"

After that, I stretch my arm and looked at the clock on the wall to see that it shows 8:45 am. And with that, I go to the bathroom to wash up my face and my body and after that, I went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Yuya P.O.V

I opened my eyes after my alarm went off and the sunlight shone brightly on my face.

Yuya: "Good morning, Reginald."

I look around to see a  clean futon bed with no Reginald in my sight.

Yuya: "Where would Reginald could be?"

Suddenly I smell some good and from the looks of it, it came from the kitchen.

Yuya: "Mom must be making breakfast right about now! And I'm sure that Reginald is already in the kitchen eating breakfast!"

With that, I clean myself up and went to the kitchen to see my Mom sitting at the kitchen table.

Yuya: "Mom, where's Reginald?"

Reginald: "Morning, Yuya."

I looked to see that Reginald was the one cooking the breakfast which surprises me.

Yuya: "Reginald, what's going on?"

Yoko: "Reginald decided to prepare breakfast for us."

Yuya: "You can cook, Reginald?"

Reginald: "Why of course! I was an Orphan since I was 7 years old so of course, I learn how to cook."

With that, he placed a plate full of food on the kitchen table.

Reginald: "There's your breakfast, Yuya."

Yuya: "You don't have to do this, Reginald."

Reginald: "Don't worry Yuya, this is my thanks to you for me to stay with you guys."

Yoko: "You're a gentleman, Reginald-Kun!"

Reginald: "It's no problem."

Yuya: "Alright then it's time to eat!"

Mini Timeskip

Reginald P.O.V

After breakfast, Yuya ask me to hang out with the Kids, but I refused because I want to look around the city, Yuya understands and nodded at me so I wave goodbye to him and his mother.

I walked down the city and saw many kids Dueling, playing at the park, and more. I went to buy some packs to improve my Deck in the card shop. Right now I am inside a fast-food burger. I order some burgers with some fries and drinks. Everything seems good so far.

Underling 1: "Hurry up! If we arrive late, Sawatari-san is not going to be happy!"

Underling 2: "I know!" 

At the mention of Sawatari's name, I turned and stared at two of Sawatari's three Underlings as they carried bags full of food and went to their destination.

Reginald: "That's great! I wonder what's Sawatari, is planning right now? I better follow them just in case something happens."

With that, I follow them as quietly as possible. then I saw them enter some kind of warehouse. I was about to do the same until.