Standard Chapter 9

Reginald P.O.V

After arriving at Leo Apartment in Room 73, I was lying on my bed provided by Akaba Reiji and LEO Corporation. Reiji gives me the keys to this apartment as a reward after completely exposing Shiunin Sora that he is an Academia spy. To be honest it was really hard to be the one who expose Sora, considering that he's a friend. That shows that this show has a crazy story and plot in the early series.

Before I came to this apartment I cross the path of The You Show crew after my Duel against Sora.

Flashback

After I transform back to my human form, I was heading toward the apartment that Akaba Reiji provide me. Then suddenly I heard my name called behind me so I looked behind to see.

Yuya: "Reginald wait!"

I looked behind to see It was Yuya with Yuzu and Gongenzaka behind him that they ran up to me.

Yuya: "What's up with that Duel, Reginald? Why did you hurt, Sora?"

Reginald: "He's gonna hurt you Yuya and kidnapped Yuzu and everyone in this city."

Then I started to walk away from them.

Gongenzaka: "Hurt Yuya, kidnapped Yuzu and everyone in this city? Like what you have said that Sora's friends invading Kurosaki Shun's hometown?"

Reginald: "He is..."

Then I turned around and look at them seriously.

Reginald: "If you want to know all the answers in more detail, I will tell you guys the explain furthermore in the Second Round of the Tournament."

Then I began walking leaving my friends shocked and concerned.

Yuzu: "Reginald..."

End of Flashback

Reginald: "After this Tournament, I will tell them my Origins I am a Barian Emperor and I live in an Alternate World."

Then I hold my Barian Symbol necklace that was hanging on my neck.

Reginald: "The future must have changed after I exposed Sora that he is an Academia spy and during the Battle Royale, I will expose Dennis that he is an Academia spy as well and tomorrow I have to meet her as well."

After thinking my thoughts, I got up from my bed and take a bath to calm myself before I go to Reiji's Office.

3rd P.O.V

At the Maiami City Hospital, there we see the You Show crew concerned about Sora's health and Reginald's disappearance.

Shuzo: "Yoko-san and I will bring the Kids back to their home. Take care of Sora."

With that Shuzo, Yoko, and the Kids left the hospital leaving Yuya, Yuzu, and Gongenzaka. Then Yuya looked at Yuzu.

Yuya: "So...What do you think?"

Yuzu: "What?"

Yuya: "About Kurosaki. He is the culprit behind those serial attacks on LDS. I saw him defeat LDS's top team in front of my eyes. And you, Yuzu?"

Yuzu: "I saw Masumi get into a dangerous situation while she was chasing, Kurosaki and Reginald were with me all the time too. But..."

Yuzu thought about Masumi's behavior before the Championship started.

Gongenzaka: "She was chasing him?!"

Yuzu: "Yeah...And Yuto said that they were attacking LDS to save their comrade."