Standard Chapter 6

Reginald P.O.V

After two hours of walking with the injuries that I got from Dueling against Shun, I finally came back to You Show school where everyone else is there.

Reginald: "Hey, everyone. Sorry, I'm late since I got a business a while ago."

Everyone was shocked to see me in this injured state and Yuzu was the first one to talk to me worriedly.

Yuzu: "Reginald!? What happened to you?!"

Reginald: "An Xyz Duelist attacked me while I was on my way back to You Show. He forced me to Duel but unfortunately for him, he picked the wrong opponent.

Yuzu: "Hmm...Could that be that assault Duelist?"

He said making me look at her.

Reginald: "What do you mean?"

Yuzu: "At school, Sawatari told us that several LDS Lectures were attacked by a man who uses Xyz Summon. Maybe it's the same person who attacks Sawatari and you."

Reginald: "Actually, it was a friend of Yuto. Although he's more brutal than him."

Everyone nodded.

Yuya: "Anyway...Can everyone leave for a moment, please? I need to talk with Reginald privately."

Everyone looks at Yuya nodded and immediately left with only me and him.

Reginald: "So what's on your mind, Yuya?"

Yuya clasped his hand and closed his eyes begging me for something.

Yuya: "Reginald! Please teach me all Extra Deck Summoning!?"

I was surprised that Yuya was trying to learn all Extra Deck summoning since this moment didn't happen in the anime, so that means my presence here in this world is working.

Reginald: "This never happened before in the anime. Maybe the future is already changing."

Then I looked at Yuya.

Reginald: "Why do you want to learn all Extra Deck Summoning, Yuya?"

Yuya: "Even though I win against that LDS student Hokuto Shijima, I couldn't help but feel helpless when I saw your Duel with Akaba Reiji. Also, your words last night make me realize that I must become stronger to become the best Pendulum User in this world!"

I smiled at Yuya that he listen to my advice to make him go forward and also change this future Zarc.

Reginald: "I see...Okay Yuya, I'll help you to learn all Extra Deck Summoning."

Yuya smiled and bow at me grateful that I accept his request on teaching him about the Summoning method.

Yuya: "Thank you so much, Reginald! I'm sure to repay this one day! And, can you keep this a secret? I want this to be a surprise."

Reginald: "Sure I'll keep a secret. Since it's already late, the training will start tomorrow."

Yuya nodded to agree with the training schedule.

Reginald: "Oh! Also, I want you to take this."

I gave Yuya the cards that I get at the card shop and he widened his eyes.

Yuya: "Reginald...Are you sure?"

Reginald: "Yes, That's for letting me stay at your house."

Yuya nodded and smile at the gift that I gave to him.

Yuya: "Thank you again, Reginald."

Reginald: "Come on Yuya, let's go home."