Standard Chapter 1

Reginald P.O.V

I caught up to them and went to the You Show School. While walking Yuya decided to ask me some questions.

Yuya: "So, what kind type of Deck are you using, Reginald? I only know that you are using the Xyz Summon method?"

Reginald: "My main is a Water-type Deck with a theme is Shark and that's why my nickname is called Shark."

Yuzu: "I see, I totally see that since you summon a shark theme Xyz monster on the field."

Yuya: "I can't wait to face you in a Duel, Reginald!"

Yuzu: "I too want to see as well."

Reginald: "You have to wait until we reach You Show School."

Yuya: "Alright! Anyway, Yuzu and I will give you a tour of the school."

Reginald: "That would be very helpful Yuya."

Mini Timeskip

An hour passed until we finally arrive at You Show School and once we enter the building, we got swarmed by three kids. Then Yuya and Yuzu introduced them to me. The one with blue hair is Tatsuya, the red-haired girl is Ayu and the chubby boy is Futhosi.

Yuya and Yuzu are talking to Futhosi and Tatsuya, while Ayu came to me and looks at me. I pet her head and she smiles.

Reginald: "Well then little girl, do you want to see what it looks like here."

She nods her head and with that, I carry her to my shoulder, and she widens her eyes sees the view up high, and smiles.

Ayu: "Wow! It's so high up here! You're tall mister!"

Reginald: "It's no problem, am pretty strong."

As we were talking the others walked toward me, while the other kids is swarming me.

Tatsuya: "Is it true that you defeat Sawatari?"

Reginald: "Of course, I beat him and his underlings."

The kids look at me with admiration looks.

Tatsuya: "Wow, that's so cool!"

Futhosi: "You're giving me that shiver."

Yuya and Yuzu laugh at me for getting swarmed by the kids and their antics. Eventually, a man rushes out from the corner and introduces himself. The man had a red jacket with an orange flames tracksuit that matches his hair. His name is Shuzo Hiiragi the Principal of the You Show school.

Shuzo: "Hi! I am Shuzo Hiragi, Principal of You Show Academy and Yuzu's father."

He raises his hand at me and I accept it and shake hands.

Reginald: "I'm Reginald Kastle, it's the pleasure to meet you."

Shuzo: "Thanks for helping out Yuya and Yuzu here."

Reginald: "It was no problem, I was just teaching him a lesson."

Shuzo: "I heard that you're thinking of joining the You Show Duel Academy."

Reginald: "*Nod* Yes, though I haven't made a decision yet. but Yuya and Yuzu are giving me the tour of this place."

Shuzo: "Oh! In that case, we will give you a tour of the school."

???: "Who is this person? I the man Gongenzaka have never seen him before?"

I turned around to see a bulky man questioning as he and a short-haired boy with cyan hair followed him behind.