Standard Chapter 4

Reginald P.O.V

Everyone: "ACTION DUEL!!!"

Reiji and I draw our starting hand.

Reginald LP: 4000

Reiji LP: 4000

Reginald: "You can go first, Reiji."

Reiji: "May I ask why are you giving me the opportunity?"

Reginald: "I want to see your Dueling style and power that's all."

Reiji: "I see...You're that type of Duelist. Very well...My turn!"

He looks at his hand.

Reiji: "I'll activate three Continuous Spell Cards from my hand. I'll first start with this, the Continuous Spell, Dark Contract with the Gate, activates! During each of my Standby Phases, this card inflicts 1000 points of damage to me."

Everyone from the You Show crew was confused and shocked at Reiji's move.

Yuya: "What did he say?"

Yuzu: "When your turn comes again..."

Gongenzaka: "You take 1000 points of damage to himself?!"

Reiji: "Also, once per turn, I can add a Level 4 or lower D/D monster from my Deck to my hand. I add D/D Cerberus to my hand."

Futhosi: "D/D?

Sora: "Different Dimension...It refers to an alternate reality."

Sora's answer made the three youngest students look at him.

Reiji: "I'll activate the second Continuous Spell Card is this...Dark Contract with the Gate."

The second copy of the Continuous Spell Card appeared, leaving Yuya and the others shocked once again except Reginald who remain silent and observed his opponent's strategy.

Gongenzaka: "Another Dark Contract!?"

Yuya: "What?! With this on his next turn, he'll..."

Yuzu: "He'll receive 2000 points for damage."

Reiji: "Just like before, I add a Level 4 or lower D/D monster from my Deck to my hand. I'll add D/D Lilith to my hand. Next, I'll activate the third Continuous Spell Card, Dark Contract with the Swamp King. This card also inflicts 1000 points of damage to me during my Standby Phase."

Yuya: "Three Dark Contracts? That means..."

Yuzu: "It's up to 3000 points of damage."

Reiji: "However, its effect allows me to perform a Fusion Summon without a Fusion Spell Card."

Everyone is surprised except Reginald.

Reginald: "As to be expected..."

Yuya: "What?!"

Reiji: "The ones I shall Fuse are D/D Cerberus and D/D Lilith. Hellbound that bares its fang, vamp of the night! In a whirlpool of light from the realm of the dead, become one and give birth to the new king. Fusion Summon! Be born! Level 6! D/D/D Flame King Genghis!"

D/D/D Flame King Genghis (Atk 2000/Def 1500/Fiend/Dark/LV 6)