Standard Chapter 12

3rd P.O.V

At the Fusion Dimension in the Throne Room, there we see the Professor staring at Yuri because he didn't capture Yuzu.

Professor: "Why didn't you capture Hiiragi Yuzu, Yuri?"

Yuri: "Professor...I was hunting Hiiragi Yuzu as you requested, but when I came closer to her, her bracelet suddenly shined brightly, and then I was sent back to Academia."

Professor: "The Bracelet...Did Ray consider him as a threat so that she teleported him?" 

Professor looks at Yuri.

Professor: "You think I would believe such a foolish statement like that?"

Yuri: "I know you wouldn't, Professor."

Yuri bows his head.

Yuri: "But I know what I saw."

The Professor thinks for a moment and spoke to Yuri again with a cold tone.

Professor: "I'll let it be next time, but a further failure will not be tolerated."

Yuri: "I understand..."

Professor: "For now wait for Obelisk Force to report. If they didn't manage to beat Reginald Kastle, you will be teleported back to Standard to carry on your second mission."

Then they heard the door open and see Obelisk Force entering the Throne room.

Obelisk Force Soldier: "Professor!"

Yuri: "To think he had the nerve to barge in here like that. I should punish him for his lack of respect, Professor?"

Professor: "No. Let him explain."

Obelisk Force Soldier: "Reginald Kastle...Is a Demon!"

That causes the Professor and Yuri to take an interest.

Obelisk Force Soldier: "He destroyed all Obelisk Force that you sent to him with ease."

Yuri: "Oh...Interesting."

Obelisk Force Soldier: "All 36 Obelisk that you sent to face against Reginald Kastle was beaten."

Professor: "36?"

Yuri: "36 Obelisk Force...Very Interesting, Reginald Kastle."

Obelisk Force Soldier: "The first three Obelisk Force that was facing him said...Said that they saw the bright red light coming from his necklace and then he transforms into some kind of armor clothes who looks like an Emperor."

Professor: "An Emperor?"

Obelisk Force Soldier: "Yes. He also said in this form that he was a Leader of Barian Emperor Nasch."

Yuri: "Barian Emperor Nasch..."

Professor: "You're dismissed."

He nodded and quickly left the Throne room.

Professor: "You know what to do."

He looks at Yuri.

Professor: "Go to Standard and eliminate him with any means necessary."

Yuri: "Finally!"

He bowed to the Professor.

Yuri: "I understand, consider it done!"

Then Yuri left the Throne room to prepare for his departure to Standard for his Duel against the Barian Emperor Nasch.

Professor: "Barian Emperor Nasch..."