Standard Chapter 3

Reginald P.O.V

The next day after I defeat Yuto at the warehouse, I was at You Show School with the others in a classroom with Shuzo giving us a lecture on different Summoning Methods.

Shuzo: "Today we'll be going over various forms of Summoning Duel methods! And start it off, Normal Summon! This is the most common form of Summoning, where you take a card from your hand and place it on the field in a face-up Attack Position! Next up is Tribute Summon!"

Then he looked at Tatsuya.

Shuzo: "Tatsuya, can you explain what it is?"

Tatsuya stands up from his seat.

Tatsuya: "Yes. Tribute Summon was a form of Summoning from the hand, where you call forth a Level 5 or 6 monsters by Tributing one monster already on your field...Or with a Level 7 or higher monster, you use two monsters to Tribute!"

Shuzo: "That's right. Good, you've been studying."

Shuzo then look around and everyone was bored including me.

Futhosi: "This lecture is boring."

Ayu: "I already know this."

Meanwhile, I see that Sora was mixing his ice cream and custard pudding behind his textbook. Yuya and Yuzu were seated next to each other as Yuzu wasn't paying attention in the class and was in a daze probably thinking about Yuto Duel from Yesterday.

Sora: "I fuse Chocolate ice cream and Custard pudding to Fusion Summon! Be eater, Prince of Sweets, Chocolate Pudding!...Mm...It's so delicious!"

Yuya: "Hey, you shouldn't do that..."

Sora: "Of course, I should! It's so yummy! You wanna try a bite, Yuya?"

Yuya: "No way! Besides, if I ate during a lecture, Yuzu would bring the paper fan to smack me like usual..."

Yuya glanced at Yuzu to see her being silent.

Reginald: "She probably thinking about yesterday's Duel with Yuto at the warehouse and why Yuto had the same face as Yuya."

Tatsuya: "How about Reginald Nii-chan gives the teaching for today?!"

Reginald: "Huh?"

Sora stops eating his sweets and encourages Tatsuya's idea of me teaching the class.

Sora: "Come on Reginald, you told me you know much about summoning methods. You should go."

Shuzo: "Go ahead, Reginald!"

Reginald: "Sure, why not."

I got up from my seat and went behind the front desk.

Reginald: "Okay. First, let's start with Ritual Summon. To Ritual Summon, you need three things. A Ritual Spell card, Ritual monster in your hand, and the appropriate monster by Tributing them from your field or hand. Then you activate the Ritual Spell card to send those Tribute monsters whose Levels must be equal to or greater than the Levels of the Ritual monster you're summoning to your graveyard and summon the Ritual monster from your hand. For example, I want to summon a Level 8 Ritual monster from my hand. I can activate a Ritual Spell and send one Level 8 or two Level 5 monsters in your hand or on your field then Summon the Ritual monster from your hand."

Everyone nodded on understanding how Ritual Summon works.

Reginald: "Next is Fusion Summon. To Fusion Summon, you need three things. A Fusion Spell card, Fusion Monster in the Extra Deck, and the appropriate monster as material from your field or hand. Then you activate the Fusion Spell card to send that material to your graveyard and summon the Fusion monster from your Extra deck. That's the most common way to Fusion Summon."