Synchro Chapter 13

Reginald P.O.V

Before we headed backstage in the Maiami Stadium I went to the restroom to change back to my original form.

After I change back. We all waited backstage for the Lancers to be announced in the Stadium. Including exposing Dennis as an Academia spy.

Then Akaba Reiji called me out before we could all gather to reveal his plan of discovering the real reason for the Tournament.

Then Kurosaki and Yuto explain everything to Serena about what happened to the Xyz Dimension. She was surprised that her life was a whole lie. Kurosaki explained how they carded every single person they meet and laugh like a maniac.

Then Serena looks at me.

Serena: "How about you? Why are you so loyal to fight against the Academia?"

Reginald: "Because Academia did something horrible to the Xyz Dimension I want to save the people that were carded."

Then we heard Nico speaking.

Nico: "The Maiami Championship Junior Youth Tournament!"

Yuya: "Tha's our cue!"

We lined up to the center court together.

Nico: "Please welcome them with great applause!"

As Nico Smiley announced we slowly walked backstage to center court together with serious expressions. Except of course Sawatari who acted like he was winning the World Championship.

And as expected, people are booing Sawatari for cheating, which pissed him off. Then he walked to Nico Smiley who is nervous to take his mic.

Sawatari: "ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!!"

The crowd stops booing.

Sawatari: "I didn't cheat! I get to participate in the revival round and win! That's why I'm standing here to be the Lancers!"

Audience 1: "Lancers?"

Audience 2: "What is that?"

Similar questions could be heard from the audience.

The screen monitors in the Center Court showed Akaba Himika.

Himika: "As a representative of the organizer of this Tournament, I have an important announcement to make for everyone. The Maiami Championship will be discontinued!"

Many comments could be heard from the audience, but the LDS Chairwoman continued her talk.

Himika: "The real reason for that is...In the middle of Battle Royale, an opposing force had been invading the world. This invader came from another Dimension beyond our imagination, wanting to wage a war against our home. They use Duel monsters as weapons with Real Solid Vision to attack us with that monster. We didn't broadcast the Battle Royale in real-time so people in Maiami city...No, the entire world won't panic."

The audience didn't believe what Himika is saying so she showed the audience the footage of our Duels against the Academia Forces. People were terrified about participants turning into cards like all of us were.

The Hokuto took the mic from Sawatari.

Hokuto: "That is real. Because that almost happened to me as well..."

Shuzo: "That's ridiculous."

Himika: "Do not fear! These invaders were beaten by brave participants of the Battle Royale!"

Now the screen showed them the Lancer's Duel against the Obelisk Force.

Reginald: "Million Phantom Flood!"