We All Make Mistakes!

Jk jk here's the actual chapter

------

It was late. Owen had worked several hours later then he was planning, and now all he wanted to do was go home, flop down on his bed, and fantasize about the adorable dumbass that lived next door.

He walked slowly to his door, barely keeping his eyes open. He reached into his pocket for the key, and found it empty. Cursing slightly, he staggered over to the window and pulled out his pocket knife.

"I really need to upgrade security on this place, huh," he said as he broke the locks and opened the window. He very ungracefully shoved himself through to the inside of the house. He fell to the floor with a loud thud and groaned.

He thought about just sleeping right there on the floor, but his stomach growled and he decide to at least have some leftover noodles before bed.

Owen stood up and brushed himself off, and stumbled to the kitchen. I must be really tired, he thought, the kitchen looks like it's moved.

"Where.... where the fuck are my noodles?" He muttered, shuffling through the contents of the fridge.

"Why are there pickles in here? I freaking hate pickles."

"Uhh... they're there 'cause I like pickles."

Owen spun around only to lock eyes with his adorable dumbass neighbor, Curt.

"The fuck you doing in my house?" Owen asked.

"Uh... this is my house." Curt raised an eyebrow.

"Oh. That actually makes a lot of sense." Owen closed the fridge. "Uh. Sorry."

Curt just burst out laughing.

"I'm really glad it's just you. I've been watching horror movies all night and I thought I was gonna die," he admitted.

"Why would you watch spooky movies at night all by yourself? That seems like a recipe for disaster," Owen stated.

"Well, I was watching with my best friends, but they had to go on their date and I was already in the middle of a movie and I can't exactly stop-" Curt rambled, before suddenly pausing. He stared at Owen for a second before his face broke into a big smile.

"Well, I'm not alone anymore, am I?"

"Curt. I just, albeit accidentally, broke into your house. And you want me to watch horror movies with you?" Owen tried to wrap his head around what was happening.

"C'mon, who else is gonna cuddle me when I get scared?" Curt asked, and Owen flushed red.

"C-cuddle? Me? I-"

"Owen. I've been dropping hints for the past three years that I'm in love with you, and I am too tired for them to fly over your head. Would you like to watch horror movies and cuddle and perhaps make out?" Curt deadpanned and Owen somehow managed to get even redder.

"I- yes. Please." He finally managed to choke out.

"Fantastic! Let's go," Curt grabbed Owen and dragged him up the stair to his room.

...

"... Yeah, so that's how we finally confessed our feelings for each other," Curt finished, as Tatiana and Barbra laughed their heads off.

"You fucking broke into his house?" Tatina barely managed to say between her giggles.

"Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want," Owen grumbled, "at least I got a hot boyfriend out of it."

-------

Sorry this chapter is short schools been h e l l

Also I have two chapters in the making and they're both going to be several thousand words long so get prepared for me to either not post for a while or fairly short chapters until I finish the super long ones :))

Peace out Earthlings <3