Soft drabbles, I think they're called?

Curt lazily wrapped his arms around Owen, and made a satisfied sigh when Owen returned the favour. Owen pulled Curt closer, and soon enough snores were coming from the taller man. Curt smiled softly. Owen's snores always made him sleep better. It wasn't long before Curt was snoring along.

Yes, their love was a death sentence on both.

But right now, in each other's arms, they didn't care.

-

"Curt, it's September."

"HALLOWEEN!"

Curt softly laid a witch hat onto Owen's head and patted it before continuing to string up the orange, purple, and black lights all around the outside of the house. Owen chuckled lightly.

"If you can't beat 'em, join them."

And that's how Curt and Owen ended up kissing while tangled up in Halloween lights.

-

Owen didn't know that Curt could play piano. He figured Curt was more the jock type, without any interest in the fine arts. Turns out, Owen was wrong.

It just happened one day. The piano turned up in their apartment out of nowhere. When Owen asked about it, Curt shrugged and said it just felt right. Owen didn't ask much after that.

Owen was getting home from work early. It was supposed to be a surprise to Curt.

But it was Owen who got a surprise.

Beautiful, beautiful piano music was coming from inside his apartment. The only person in that apartment was Curt.

Owen sat down outside of their apartment and just listened. After a while he stood back up and unlocked the door. The music stopped suddenly.

Owen opened the door.

Curt, looking almost guilty was sitting at the piano.

"Please, keep going. I was enjoying your playing immensely." Owen nonchalantly said before flopping down on the couch.

Curt blushed and smiled before continuing playing.

-

A/n

Not motivated enough to write a full chapter, sorry