Spring

"Hi, welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order?"

Curt and Owen were making a midnight run for McDonald's after Owen's first show night. Curt had to say, his boyfriend was amazing and played the part perfectly. Even though Curt was little bit jealous when Owen had to kiss that one girl. He was always nervous that Owen secretly loved her and not him.

Curt nervously fidgeted with the ring in his pocket. If Owen said yes, Curt would never have to worry about it again. I mean, he probably would, but being married to Owen would be nice.

"Curt, what drink would you like?" Owen burst Curt's thought bubble and brought him back to reality.

"Sprite." He quickly responded before blurting out, "Will you marry me?"

Owen laughed and turned back to the drive thru box. "And a Sprite." He turned back to Curt who had a ring in his hand.

"Wait. You were serious?" Owen furrowed his brows. "Curt Mega, did you really just propose to me in a Mcdonald's drive thru?"

Curt snorted before saying, "I didn't mean too, but it happened, so what's your answer?"

By then they had to pull up to the window to get their food.

The lady in the drive thru smiled and handed Owen a paper bag before grabbing the drinks and handing them to him too.

"Y'know, my fiancé proposed to me in a Mcdonald's drive thru." Owen mused, a smirk playing on his lips.

The lady laughed. "And how long ago was that?"

Owen thought for a bit before saying, "About a minute ago."

The lady froze for a second before bursting out laughing. While she was busy laughing her head off, Curt turned to Owen.

"So... fiancé?" Curt smirked. "I guess it was a yes then."

"Just give me my ring, Mega." Owen said, but he was smiling. It wasn't a perfect proposal, but Owen loved Curt so much that it might have well been.

A/n
327 words

The most unrealistic part about this story is that the fast food worker working was smiling

Also ✨I'm not dead!✨

But school sucks and I've been unmotivated, so I'm really sorry
Also the title is spring because it's the prequel to Autumn