-9- Hospital

"Im here."

Tyler receives this text before crawling to the front door where he forces himself to get up, his eyes going in and out of focus from either blood loss or from being almost swollen shut.

He grips the doorknob as he opens the door and takes a shaky step outside. Josh was outside of the door when he almost collapses and the taller boy catches him with ease but instantly gasps.

"Fuck Tyler, what did he do? What happened?!" He says this as he lifts the boy in his arms and Tyler shakes his head slightly.

"I-I don't want to talk about it.." Tyler mumbles this as the swelling on one side of his bottom lip stops him from speaking correctly.

"Come on, I'm taking you to the hospital." Josh says this softly and hoists Tyler up and into his arms gently before carrying him, mostly, to his car and setting him within the passenger seat.

"B-but Josh what if they get the cops involved.. I c-can't do that to him." Tyler says this quietly and tears well up in his eyes before rolling down his face quickly.

"Why not Ty? He's hurt you so bad.. you need to tell someone." Josh says this and squats down to be eye level with the brunette.

"He'll kill me.. he'll actually kill me Josh," Tyler cries this and his tears mix with the blood thats on his face, causing it to run down his chin, causing more thick red lines.

"Tyler. I promise you he will not hurt you as long as I am with you, I will kill him before he can ever lay his hands on you again. Now I'm sorry, but I'm taking you to the hospital, I need to make sure you aren't hurt internally from that bastard." He says this and moves to buckle Tyler into his seat belt and then leans back before closing the passenger side door for the younger boy.

He walks over to his own side before sitting down and starting up the car and driving off to their closest hospital.

The visit went by so slow. Tyler's mother was alerted of him being injured but wasn't told how it occurred as Tyler begged the nurses to allow him or Joshua to be the ones who alerted her to the abuse that the poor boy had dealt with.

From the nights events he had two broken ribs, another two that were cracked, a slight crack in his skull, a crooked nose (The doctors had to rebreak it in order to set it straight again which made Tyler feel as if he was going to die), his left wrist was broken and then he had horrid bruising all over his body.

Even after withstanding this abuse he still tried to make excuses for his boyfriend because that's what you do when you love someone right? You try to excuse their behavior anyway that you can, even if they do you wrong over and over.. right?

Tyler kept trying to blame it on the alcohol that was present at the party, saying that his boyfriend had anger issues which got worse when they were mixed with alcohol but the nurses didn't believe it.

They assured him that the police would be in contact soon and after a good twelve hours that they spent in the ER they were able to leave.

As of now Tyler was sitting in Josh's car on the passenger side, his eyes open but not focused on a single thing as Josh drove him back to his mothers house.

"I'm going to stay with you. Okay Tyler? And if that fucker even THINKS about showing his sorry ass at your house prior to the cops coming to take his ass I will make him regret ever laying a single finger on you." Josh says this with a bite of anger in his voice and the boy doesn't even nod instead he sits there, the pain medication he was on made him space out and his emotions didn't help anything.

He felt numb emotionally too.

He thought everything was going well with Chris again but here he is, coming home from the hospital completely battered again.

The only time Tyler seemed to come back to his senses was when Josh pulls up to his house and his mom was in the drive way pacing, she was late for work. She must have called out when she was informed of Tyler being hurt.

Tears spring into his eyes because he thought that he would at least have time to think of what he was going to say to her before facing her.

Josh pulls in as his mom moves to the side walk and shuts his car off. He walks over to Tyler's side before opening the door and helping the younger boy out of the car with gentle hands.

When his mom lays eyes on Tyler she instantly gasps and runs over.

"Oh my god.. Tyler what happened? Did you get mugged? Who did this to you?" She says this as she lifts her hand up to cup her sons face which causes him to flinch visibly.

"Momma.. don't.. don't be mad at me.." Tyler says this quietly and she shakes her head.

"I could never be mad at you. Baby, who did this?" She asks this and Tyler takes a deep breath, well as deep as he could with a few fucked up ribs.

"Chris.."