-5- shock

"I-i don't wanna talk about it... I'm sorry.." Tyler says this quietly and looks out at the pouring rain and Bren sighs softly.

"Come on lets get you inside before you get sick." bren shuts the car off and opens his door and Tyler does the same and Brendon rushes to the front door where as Tyler walks slowly.

His whole body aching worse and he gets up to the door after a bit. He walks in and heads in to the Kitchen where he attempts to sit at the table but a sharp pain shoots through him as he does, he tries his best to ignore it and he lays his head down on the table.

He hears someone moving around the Kitchen, opening and shutting cabinets before turning on the stove. The brunette hears the front door open and someone walks to the kitchen quickly.

"Where is he?" someone asks this softly worry evident in his voice.

Josh..

"He's sitting at the table." Brendon says this and Tyler hears footsteps coming towards him.

"Tyler are you okay..?" Josh asks this quietly and Tyler raises his head up.

"Yea.. Im fine." he says this softly.

"You really had me worried.. What happened? Where were you?" when tyler doesn't answer Brendon speaks up.

"I found him sitting at the bus stop on main street." Tyler looks down at the table.

"I'm really tired.. If you don't mind im gonna go to my room, thank you for bringing me home Brendon. " tyler gets up before heading towards his room.

"Ill go in there with you if you'd like." when Josh suggests this he quickly shakes his head.

"No, I'd like to be alone if you dont mind." he walks up the stairs, his body aching. He gets up and into his room before shutting and locking the door, he changes his clothes and just throws the wet ones in a pile on the floor.

He puts on a pair of sweat pants and a baggy old t-shirt. He crawls into his bed and curls up, a few moment he hears two people walk out of the house and shut the door behind them.

Josh and Brendon had decided to leave already. Tears slip out of his eyes and down his cheeks as he lays there, he felt so violated..

He can't shower due to how much pain he's in, it was definitely unwanted.. Does that mean his boyfriend had raped him?

Tyler's mind goes around in crazy circles Trying to think of this that might have cause Chris to think it was okay.

Was it him following the older male, or when he allowed him to push him down?

Did either of those things make chris think that what he did was wanted, cause if he knew Tyler didn't want it he would have stopped right?

Tyler shuts his eyes and blocks his thoughts out, just wanting to sleep. After a little while the brunette gets what he wanted and he drifts into sleep, into a dream.

(Sorry that this one is so short. I hppe you still liked it and i love you guys.