-21- Bathroom

|| TW: there is a situation involving bullying, harsh words, and abuse towards the end of this chapter. Please continue with caution, if you would like to you can skip to the next chapter! It will be summarized without all of the details.

The first week of Tyler being back at school went by already. He had the occasional insult thrown his way, or he was told that he as scum for pretending to be abused even though most people in the school didn't know what even occurred that night.

Josh made sure he was there for him the whole time, he was by Tyler's side any moment that he could sneak away from class, they would meet up in the bathroom if the brunette was feeling over whelmed with the events going on in class. Josh would often stand up for him if someone said something rude to the boy in the hallways between classes.

But today was different, Josh wasn't coming to school. He had caught the flu and as of right now he was to be at home resting and hopefully getting better. Although it worried Tyler that his best friend was ill and unable to come to school he still pushed through it and attended the school day instead of going to Joshuas house to baby sit him and make sure he was feeling better.

Little did Tyler know he was going to regret that decision.

At first the school day went smooth. He attended his classes, most people had moved on from the whole Chris situation so he didn't hear as many whispers about him as he passed people in the hallway. Of course there was still a few thrown here and there.

But the calm atmosphere of the day changed when Tyler was in the bathroom by the cafeteria during one of his classes. He had just emerged from a stall and was standing in front of a sink washing his hands when the door to the bathroom opens.

The younger boy didn't think anything of it until he heard the voices that came afterwards.

"Hey Tyler, long time no see."

Tyler's heart nearly stopped in his chest and he tried to swallow back the sudden anxiety that was threatening to choke him.

Chris.

Tyler tries to ignore him but then the door to the bathroom opens again and he hears Chris high five someone and then some laughter.

"What are you a fucking mute?" Chris asks this and takes a step closer to the boy who was now drying his hands off with a paper towel.

"Leave me alone.." Tyler whispered this as he tosses the wet towel into the trash and he tries to take a step around the taller male who instantly grabs his shoulder. The younger boy rips his shoulder from under Chris's touch since he really didn't want chris to ever touch him again. The older male audibly grits his teeth as he stares at Tyler.

Besides Chris was Jeremy, the whole cause of the original issues tylers had with Chris. Anytime Jeremy was there, there was sure to be issues that followed.

"So what's going on with you and Joshua? Huh? You sucking his dick now?" Chris asks this and Tyler's eyes go wide, his head instantly shaking. Josh was his best friend, sure he's had feelings for him before in the past but he wouldn't want them to ruin what the duo had right now and currently Tyler was in no state to even think about dating someone.

"That's a damn lie Chris. I heard from Debby that they slept together while Tyler was out for his stupid little bruises, don't let this pathetic whore lie to you." Jeremy says this and Chris's jaw clenches, the muscles in his face flexing for a moment.

"Jeremy, lock the door."

Tyler's heart dropped.

The other male walks to the bathroom door and pushes it shut, he slides the latch for the door so that it's locked and no one can enter, nor leave until he decides to move and unlock it again.

In a split second Tyler goes from standing by the sink to kneeling on the ground, a fistful of his brown hair held tightly in Chris's fist as the older male glares down at him.

"You are disgusting Tyler. Fucking. Disgusting." With a quick movement Chris shoves Tyler's face into the porcelain sink that Tyler was right next to, the boys head bounces off of the surface and he groans softly.

"I-I didn't even d-do anything!" Tyler cries this out and Chris just laughs before kicking him in the chest, sending the boy onto the dirty ground and his ribs, which were still healing from being broken the first time, release a massive amount of pain through out the boys body.

"You think Joshua actually fucking wants you? All you're good for is a nice fuck, if that. Once he gets that, he'll be out of your damn life you pathetic little freak." Chris sits on Tyler's chest, the younger boy struggling to try and breathe thought the amount of pain that he's in as well as being pinned under all of Chris's body weight. He wasn't light.

"Me and j-josh aren't even together!" Tyler pants this out desperately and that's when the first few punches begin. The land on his already bruised face, one lands on his eye, his jaw, his nose.  Chris then gets up and begins kicking the boy over and over, his foot landing anywhere the boy was able to reach.

Blood drips from Tyler's mouth onto Chris's shoe, staining it red with his crimson blood and it pisses the older male off, Chris sits on Tyler's chest again and begins to strangle the younger boy with both of his hands wrapped around his throat.

A minute passes and black spots begin to cover Tyler's vision, and the last thing he sees before blacking out is Chris glaring down at him, his hands still around his throat.

And then he's out.