afterword

uhh hi.

yes i know.

after all these months, it's the ending.

blame school and my dark side. heh.

but anyways.

SOBSBFSDBFIUWEBFGKJWWEF

i've been writing this book for more than a year holy shit and it all started just because im a depressed, lonely bitch lmao anyway yeah ughhhh i hate the feeling of finishing my own books. it's like im saying goodbye to my ocs and congratulating them for achieving true happiness (i should take my own advice damn)

so here's a list of what was the original script/scenes/concept of this book :D a warning though: suicide and other deep themes

1) the day it stopped raining aka the title, was supposed to mean that Masuyo committed suicide at the end of the book :D so when she dies, the rain stops. pretty self-explanatory. of course, izuku suffers and tries to move on.

2) remember their first dance scene? instead of like having some happy dinner because masuyo's mental health improved: it was supposed to be another bad day. this time, masuyo tries to avoid izuku, but he got inside anyway. and instead of "this side of paradise", they were supposed to slow dance "slow dancing in the dark", it would be a slow, sensual dance that builds up their pent up feelings and eventually have their first kiss. i think i changed that because it doesnt suit the plot i was going for. anyway idk wtf im writing half of the time so yeah

3) original chapter count was 30, but extended to 40 because masuyo's a lot more complicated than i thought. it's not just the weather-changing quirk, but how complex she is when it comes to asking for help, emotions and expressing herself. almost like katsuki, but more complicated i guess.

4) they were supposed to do the deed halfway through the story but i suck at those, maybe because my love language is words of affirmation *realizes im a midoriya kinnie* fuck.

5) uhhh im pretty sure there's more that's supposed to be in the story? but depression butchered my memory so that's pretty much it.

thank you soooo much for sticking to this story. whether it's emotional, frustrating and being able to relate to masuyo just as much as i can relate to her, i hope this book lets you know that you're not alone. it's okay to cry, it's okay to enjoy things even when they're fiction. at the end of the day, there's still sunshine in the rain. please take care of yourself as well.

signing out, cosmicpillar <3