Chapter 1

It all started on my 18th birthday. One Direction happened to be performing at the legendary Madison Square Garden on my exact birthday. I lived in a house with my 3 best friends a few blocks away from MSG. The day before my birthday party, my friends threw me a huge surprise party. All my friends and family were there. At the end of the night after everyone went home, my friends said they had a special gift for me. They gave me a big box wrapped in purple wrapping paper with a silver bow. I tore it open to find a one direction phone case, a new poster, and a shirt that says 'Future Harry Styles'. I was a huge fan of One Direction. At the bottom of the box there was an envelope. I figured it was a card. I opened it to find a card with a special note from each friend. There was a smaller envelope in the card. I opened it to find 4 tickets TO THE ONE DIRECTION CONCERT ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I gave each girl a huge hug and thanked them about a million times. They then proceeded to tell me that they were first row seats! I screamed and jumped around the room like a crazy person. I was so excited and decided that I officially have the best friends I could ever ask for.

****

The concert started at 7:30. We woke up around 11 and went to the Starbucks down the street for my birthday breakfast. When we got back home, we all got in showers and got ready for tonight. We each had a bathroom in our bedroom. After my shower, I put on my robe and blow dried my long golden brown hair. I went out into my room and tried to pick out an outfit. I eventually decided on black skinny jeans and a nude color sweater. I decided I would accessorize later and went back in the bathroom. First, I brushed my teeth. I plugged my curler into the wall so it could warm up while I checked my phone. I had a bunch of new text messages for my birthday. I responded them all and then continued to get ready. My hair was naturally pin straight. I put waves in It and did a water fall braid. It came out perfect on the first try! Yay! I put bronzer on my pale skin, along with some natural eye shadow, mascara, and my favorite lipgloss. By the time I was completely finished getting ready, it was 3:00. We wanted to be at the concert around 7, so we had 4 hours to spare. I decided to check on the other girls and see how they were doing with getting ready. First, I went into Ally's room. Ally had been my best friend for as long as I can remember. She was in her bathroom doing her makeup. When I walked in, she gave me a huge hug.  

"Well if it isn't the birthday girl herself." Ally said.  

"Aha, you look pretty!" I said back to her, smiling. 

"Thanks girl, you do too!" 

"Thanks" 

"So what's the plan? We have like four hours before we have to be at Madison Square Garden. We should probably leave by 6:45." Ally said.  

"Yeah, sounds great. What should we do until then?" 

"It's up to you! It's your birthday!"  

"Okay, I'm gonna go see what the other girls are up to." I said, turning around to leave the room.

I walked into Jenna's room. I found her sitting on her bed on her phone.  

"Hey there sexy." She said as I waked into the room. 

I laughed and sat down next to her. 

"What's the plan for today? Ally said we should leave around 6:45 so we still have about 3 and a half hours to spare." I told her. 

"Well we should go out to dinner first. Where do you wanna go?" 

"Surprise me." I told her with a giggle. 

"Okay, whatever you want princess." 

"I'm gonna go see how Bella is. See you later Jen-Jen." I told her. 

"Love you Liv."  

"Love you too" I blew her a kiss and walked down the hall to Bella's room.

"Hey Bella"  

"Hey girl! Wow the birthday girl is looking fine tonight!"  

"Aww thanks you don't look so bad yourself." I told her 

"Aww thanks, so what's the plan for later?" 

"Umm Jenna said we are gonna go out for dinner. She asked me where but I said I wanna be surprised." 

"Okay sounds good. So you go to your room and the three of us will figure out what we will do."  

"Okay cool...have fun with that." I said as I left the room and headed back to my room.

I sat on my bed and looked through the text messages and tweets I got. I saw that my mom called, so I called her back.

Pretty soon after I was off the phone with my mom, the girls came into my room and told me we have 5:00 reservations for where we are going and we have to leave at 4:45. It was already 4:00, so I got my bag together and we went downstairs to watch TV. At 4:45 we got into Jenna's car and went to a fancy restaurant that was a few blocks away. We all enjoyed our food a lot. They brought out a chocolate cake and sang happy birthday to me. When we finished, it was 6:15. We thought it would be pointless to go back home, so we walked around the city streets for half an hour to digest our food. At 6:45 we got back in Jenna's car and went to the concert! There was a huge amount of people! We got on line to get in and finally got to our seats at 7:15. We were first row! The only thing between us and the stage was a barrier where security would be. We took some pictures so we would be able to remember this night forever. Soon enough the lights got dim and the concert began.

***

Hey guys! The story is just getting started, so I'm sorry if this was a long and boring chapter. It gets better I promise! Thanks for reading! xx