Chapter 13

Me and Harry offered to go to the food store to buy the food we could cook for dinner. I needed to talk to him about Matt, but I didn't know when. I felt like telling him in the middle of food shopping wasn't the right time.

In the car, I decided I would warn him that later I would need to talk to him.

"Harry?" I said

"Yeah babe?"

"I have to talk to you about something important. I don't feel like right now is the time, but maybe after dinner?"

"Of course. Whenever you want. Maybe after dinner, we could go up to your room to talk, okay?" He said.

"Okay. Thank you."

I smiled as we pulled into the food store. We went inside and bought chicken, the ingredients for baked ziti, lettuce and stuff to put in a salad, breadsticks, soda, cookie dough, cupcake mix, icing, and sprinkles. We checked out of the store and headed back home. We talked about what we did without each other and how much we missed each other.

When we got back home, me, Harry, and Ally started cooking dinner. Bella and Jenna were with the rest of the boys watching TV.

At 7:15, we put dinner on the table. First we started with salad. When we finished our salad, we had the ziti and chicken. It came out really good! After dinner, Jenna and Bella cleaned up since they didn't cook.

Harry and I snuck upstairs to my bedroom and sat on the bed. We sat across from each other, holding hands.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" He asked.

I told him about my last relationship with Matt. I told him everything from how we loved each other to the way that his parents were fighting and how he abused me so bad that I was in the hospital for 2 months. After that I stopped to see what he had to say before I would continue to tell him about how he wants a second chance.

"I'm speechless, Olivia. I can't believe anyone would treat you like that. You are beautiful. Beautiful beyond words. I don't even know what to say." His voice began to crack. I looked up at his eyes to see that he was crying. He pulled me into a hug. I was hugging him and then I realized that I had tears streaming down my face too.

"Harry, there's more." I told him.

"Oh no. Continue." He said as he wiped the water from my face.

I continued to tell him about the text I got from Matt last week. Then I told him about when I saw him shopping and the suspicious black car following us home. Finally, I told him about when he came over, begging for a second chance. He told me he changed.

"Oh no. I don't want this guy near you Liv. I can't see you get hurt." Harry told me.

"I know. I don't want to give him a second chance. I don't want to be anywhere near him ever again."

"I completely understand that. Don't worry babe, I will protect you. I won't ever leave your side. You won't ever be alone."

"Thank you, Harry. He's probably heard about us dating. Or if he hasn't, he will soon. There was all sorts of press at the airport. It will be over the tabloids and magazines tomorrow."

"It's a good thing if he finds out. It means he might leave you alone because he knows your taken."

"Okay. I'm just scared. I don't want him to hurt me again. I'm scarred forever because of that. It's made me really insecure and fragile."

"You have no reason to be insecure. I'm so glad that I glad that you told me. Now I know how much more careful I have to be with you. I love you. I promise I will never do anything to hurt you. And just to let you know, I am completely fine with you wanting to wait and not have sex yet. I respect your choices and morals. You have self respect and that's something you can't find in a lot of girls these days. I will wait as long as I have to, because I know you are worth it."

"Thank you, Harry. I love you so much."

"I can't say it enough, but I hope you know that I will never leave you. I will protect you for as long as I live. You make life worth living. I love the way you can light up a room when you walk in. The way that you bite your lip when you are nervous and the way you twirl your hair. Everything about you is so perfect and so lovable. There isn't a single thing about you that I would change. You are so lucky that I don't know this Matt person, because if I did, he would be so dead."

I smiled and looked down at the ring on my finger. I read the words over and over in my head.

'You stole my heart with just one look'

I leaned in closer to Harry and gave him a kiss. He pulled me in and gave me a tight hug. We walked back downstairs, hand in hand.

"Where did you two run off to?" Louis asked us.

"Nowhere...we were just talking." Harry said back to Louis.

"Who wants dessert?" I said to change the subject.

Everyone got excited, so I offered that me and Harry would make it. I always dreamed of baking with my boyfriend. I know it sounds cheesy, but it looked like fun when it was on TV and movies.

We got out the cake batter and cookie dough that we bought at the store. We made the cupcakes first. Harry put all the ingredients in the bowl, and I mixed it. After filling up all of the cupcake wrappers in the tin, there was extra batter in the bowl. We each got a spoon and shared the batter in the bowl.

Of course, being the cheeky boy he is, Harry wiped some batter on my cheek. I put some in his hair and he put it on my nose. We got batter all over the kitchen when we were done with our little fight. We would clean up after we made the cookies.

We put cookie dough in balls on the cookie sheet. Harry took a small piece of cookie dough and popped it into my mouth. I took a piece and put it into his mouth. He smiled and we put everything in the oven. When it was all done, we took it out and let it cool. While it was cooling, I took out my phone and snapped a selfie of me and Harry with cake batter all over our faces. Harry told me to take another. At the last second, he reached his ham up to my chin and turned my head. He slammed his lips into mine. We pulled apart to look at the picture. It was really cute. I set it as my wallpaper and would put it on twitter later.

We iced the cupcakes and then put sprinkles on them. We put it all on the table and told everyone dessert is ready. When they all came in, they were looking at us weirdly.

"Umm...Harry? Liv? You both have a little something on your face." Jenna said.

We both laughed and told them it was came batter. We wiped it off and sat down for dessert. It was good :)

While we were having dessert, Louis had a little spasm.

"OLIVIA!!!" He screamed.

"WHAT? YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!" I shouted back at him

"Oh sorry..I forgot to tell you something." He continued.

"Okay..tell me!"

"Eleanor and Danielle are coming to New York on the 30th! They are gonna come up for 2 days and then watch us perform on New Years Eve. Then they will stay for another few days and then leave. But they can't wait to meet you!"

"Ahh! I'm so excited! I can't wait to meet them too!" I told Louis.

"Only 2 more days!" Liam budded in.

After dessert, Harry asked me if I would care to join him at his hotel tonight. I told him I would have to talk to the girls, but it should be fine. The girls all agreed and told me to have fun. They came into my room and helped me pack. We threw shorts, sweatpants, a t-shirt, underwear, a bra, an outfit for tomorrow, chargers, make up, a brush, toothpaste and my toothbrush, and all my other necessary stuff into my zebra duffle bag. I was super excited for tonight!

We were all talking in the living room when Liam got a call that the driver was here. I said goodbye to the girls and gave them each a hug. We all got into the limo and were on the way to their hotel!

****

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter and you are all liking the story. I'm trying to get into more drama to make it more interesting, I promise! It's hard though! If you have suggestions PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment and tell me! I would love to use your ideas! xoxo