Chapter 18

I immediately thought of an idea. I asked Niall for his phone and I typed Matt's number in the tracking app. It told us that he was in a garage/warehouse 2 blocks away.

We got into our cars and I led the rest of them to the warehouse. We went up a long driveway and pulled into a driveway with a storage garage. There were woods behind the garage. I couldn't help but hope that Harry wasn't in those woods.

We got out of our cars and stood in a small circle in front of the garage. Nobody had to say anything, because we all knew what we were thinking. It was a hard moment for all of us. Louis walked out of the circle first. He was running his fingers through his hair. He looked distressed. Zayn walked over to the side of the garage and leaned his head against it. Eleanor and Danielle were hugging me, telling me everything would be alright. Liam and Niall were talking in the corner. Everyone was upset, and I felt like it was all because of me and my problems.

We gathered back into a group hug, before Louis opened the door to the garage. There were 2 big men standing there. Matt was also there, leaning against the wall. I didn't see Harry. When the door opened, Matt looked up at us.

"Well look who it is..." He said.

He walked over to me, and circled around me. He kissed my cheek, so I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Get away from her." Niall said.

"Quiet blondie!" He yelled back at him.

"Matt, tell me where my boyfriend is." I demanded.

"I'm right here, sweetie." He replied.

"You know I'm not talking about you. Tell us where Harry is."

"Okay, under one condition." He told us.

"What is it?"

"Olivia, you have to sleep with me. Right here, right now. And your 2 little girlfriends have to sleep with them." He said, pointing to the big men.

"No way. We will find Harry by ourselves." Zayn said.

"Okay, suit yourselves. Call me if you change your mind." Matt said with a wink.

We quickly left the garage and headed back to our cars. We decided to look in the woods.

When we got to the woods, we split up. Zayn looked with Louis, Eleanor looked with Danielle, and I was looking with Liam and Niall.

We were looking for about two hours, when my phone started buzzing. It was Matt.

"What do you want Matt?" I said as I lifted my phone to my ear.

"Well someone's in a bad mood today." He said.

"Well what do you expect? You took my boyfriend and you want me to be happy about it?"

"No, but you could at least be nice to me. I tried helping you."

"You did absolutely nothing to help me. Why are you calling me?"

"I just wanted to tell you that you better find Harry fast."

"Why?"

"Because if you don't find him in another 2 hours, I am gonna do something worse to him."

"I hate you." Was the only words I could manage to spit out of my mouth as a tear rolled down my cheek. I hung up and shoved my phone back in my pocket. Niall gave me a tight hug as I told them that we need to find Harry in two hours.

Liam sent a text to the other boys, Eleanor, and Danielle, telling them that we only have two hours.

This woods was huge. How could we ever find Harry in two hours?

We kept looking for another hour. We ran into Louis and Zayn while we were looking. They both looked extremely worried, but they were trying to hide it. It was dark, which made it worse. It was already 1AM. Good thing we had flashlights.

We had until 2AM to find Harry. Niall and Liam kept reassuring me that everything would be okay, but I couldn't be positive.

Around 1:20, I thought I heard a loud scream. The whole time we were looking, we were screaming Harry's name. But this time, they were screaming my name. They were also screaming Niall and Liam's name. It sounded like Eleanor, but I also heard Zayn. There were a few times I thought I heard Louis and Danielle's voices. I assumed that they all found each other, and wanted us to join them so we could come up with a plan. We tried following the voices and screaming back, but there was never an answer.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I expected it to be Matt, but it was Zayn.

"Hello?" I said.

"LIV COME QUICK. WE WILL KEEP SCREAMING, TRY TO FOLLOW OUR VOICES AND OUR FLASHLIGHTS. WE ARE NEAR A RED SHED. HURRY!"

I told the boys and we sprinted all over the woods to find the red shed and their voices. Eventually, I saw shining flashlights on the trees. I looked to the left and saw a red shed. I pulled the boys to follow me. It was 1:40. We had 20 minutes, I could only hope that Harry was with them. If he wasn't, we really didn't have time to waste.

We got to where they all were and I couldn't believe what I was looking at.

*****

Hey readers :)

Sorry it took so long to upload this chapter and I'm sorry if it was sorta short or bad, but I wrote it and it was really good, but then I accidentally erased it. I was so upset :(

Anyway, thanks again for reading! Love you all!