Chapter 9

After dance practice, I went home. I got back around 5:30. We had 2 hours before the boys came. I went to change while I asked Ally and Bella to go to the store and pick up some food that we could cook. At 6:00, I was ready and Ally and Bella came back with grilled chicken, steak, salad, pasta, cookie dough and cupcake mix. I made the steak while Bella grilled the chicken. Jenna made the pasta on the stove. Ally made the cookies and cupcakes. She topped each cupcake with frosting and sprinkles. Jenna was finished with the pasta, so she put everything for the salad in a salad bowl and tossed it together. Everything was ready and it was 7:25. Perfect timing! We set the table and put the salad in the middle. The oven was off but still warm, so we put the rest of the food in it so it wouldn't get cold.

At exactly 7:30, the boys knocked on the door. Ally opened the door and let them in. I have each of the boys a hug and Harry a kiss. Dinner was ready so we sat around the table and started our salad. After our salad, me and the girls served the pasta, chicken, and steak. After our meal, the boys sat in the living room while we cleaned the kitchen. After we cleaned up, I went into the living room to see if the boys wanted dessert yet. When I went in, they were all huddled together on the couch, talking very quietly. They looked like they were talking about something very serious. As I walked in they all looked up at me. They all gave me a smile.

"Oh sorry, did I interrupt something?" I asked.

"No..we were just talking. Don't worry it's fine." Harry told me.

"Oh okay..I just wanted to know if you wanted dessert."

"Yeah sure we'll be in soon."

"Okay!" I said as I left the room.

I could tell something was up. I tried not to think about it and went to put dessert on the table. I was sitting next to Harry and I realize that he seemed a little nervous. I didn't want to ask him about it in front of everyone so I told myself I would talk to him about it later.

After we ate dessert, me and Harry went up to my bedroom. We sat across from each other, holding hands. Harry looked nervous.

"Harry, you okay? You look nervous." I told him.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry babe."

"Okay" I said.

"Liv?"

"Yes?"

He pulled a small box out of his pocket. He held it in his hand as he talked to me.

"I love you very much. You are the world to me. I never want to lose you. I got you this as a sign of my love for you. To show you how much you mean to me."

He opened the box to a silver ring. The words "You stole my heart with just one look" were engraved on the outside. On the inside of the ring, engraved was O plus H equals heart. He took my right hand and placed the ring on my ring finger.

I felt my eyes tear up. I tried to hide the tears by blinking, but that made the years roll down my cheeks. My hands flew up to my face to wipe away the tears. Harry gave me a hug and rubbed my back.

"Don't cry baby."

"It's happy tears, don't worry. I just love you so much."

"This ring is a promise ring. I want us to stay faithful to each other until the day we die. I just know that if I ever see you with another guy, I won't be able to live with myself. And I promise that I will never want to be with any other girl. You are so special. You're more special than you will ever know. We are gonna be very far away from each other. I want you to know that even when we are in different countries, I will always be in your heart. I want you to know that you will never leave my mind. I will never stop thinking about you. I love you."

"Harry, we've only known each other for less than a week. I never knew that I would be able to feel this way about someone. You are so amazing and you have given me the best 4 days of my life. Thank you for this ring. It means a lot to me. I hope you know that I will never leave you or do anything to hurt you. I love you."

Harry leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. He pulled me onto his lap, deepening the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and finished the kiss.

"Harry?"

"Yes babe?"

"What were you and the boys talking about so secretive before?"

"Oh we were talking about how I would give you the ring. Zayn wanted me to put it in your food and Louis wanted me to do it in front of everyone. Niall said to do it privately."

"I'm glad you did it privately. I wouldn't wanna cry in front of everyone." I said, giggling.

"Your giggle is cute."

He kissed my forehead and we went downstairs.

At 11:00, Paul called Liam and told him to gather the boys. The driver would be at the apartment in 20 minutes. I looked at Harry. We only had 20 minutes together before he left for LA. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. I have him a hug.

"I'm going to miss you so much. Promise we can video chat and text all the time?" I asked him

"I promise, love." He told me

We talked about our plans for when he comes back to NYC on the 28th. It would only be a few weeks without him. When the driver got there, I walked him out to the limo. I gave him a long kiss and one last hug.

"I love you, Harry." I whispered into his ear.

"I love you, Liv." He whispered into my ear.

He got into the limo and blew me kisses as the limo drove away.

*******

Hey guys! This was sorta a sad chapter :( I hope you all are enjoying the story though! xoxo