Chapter 22

We went back to our hotel room and changed into pajamas. I got into a pair of black soffee shorts and a pink tank top. I threw my hair in a messy bun. Harry was in shorts and no shirt.

We sat on the couch and started to watch TV. Harry wrapped his arm around me and kissed me. It was deep and passionate. I ran my fingers through his curls and moved closer to him. He pulled me onto his lap and left kisses on my neck. I pulled away and turned off the TV. I realized that there was a music option on the remote. I clicked the button and turned on the romantic music. This was so cheesy. It also dimmed the lights.

I placed myself back on Harrys lap, wrapping my legs around his waist so I could look at him. I placed my lips on his and felt him smiling. He traced his tongue along my lips. He left a trail of kisses and love bites on my neck, making me moan.

I pulled away from him and got off the couch. I took his wrist and pulled him over to the heart shaped bed. It had rose petals all over it. How romantic.

He sat on the bed and I sat on his lap again, with my legs around his waist. I traced circles on his bare chest with my fingers. I leaned forward and kissed his passionately.

"Harry, I'm ready." I whispered in his ear.

"Are you sure?" He whispered back in my ear. After he said it, he lightly nibbled on my ear and left a trail of kisses down to my neck. He kissed my soft spot, making me moan.

"I'm positive." I whispered back at him.

I was still sitting on his lap, so he pulled me closer. Then he picked me up and took me off the bed. He pinned me against the wall and kissed me. I let my hands travel around his chest. He pulled the tank top over my head and threw it on the ground next to us. He reached his hands down my shorts and carefully took them off me. I was wearing my black matching lace bra and underwear. I continued to kiss him while he stepped out of his shorts.

He pulled me back onto the bed and hovered over me. He kissed my neck and led a trail of kisses down to my boobs. He reached around my back and unclipped my bra. He continued his trail of kisses down my stomach, stopping at my waist. He pulled off my underwear and moved his lips back up to mine.

I traced my tongue along his lips and he opened his mouth. I let my tongue explore his mouth.

*******Enter your own idea here..They obviously have sex but I don't really know how to write that without being awkward, so yeah********

I woke up with no clothes on and I was laying in Harrys arms. I kissed his cheek and got out of bed carefully. I walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I put my outfit and a towel on the counter in the bathroom. After my shower, I changed into a pair of black shorts and a teal blue shirt. I put my hair in a bun and got my makeup bag. I put on some eyeliner and mascara and some pink lipgloss.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Harry on the phone with Louis.

"Hi Louis!" I shouted at the phone. Harry put it on speaker so I could hear Louis.

"LIV! I MISS YOU!" He shouted back.

"I miss you too, Lou!"

I heard a doorbell through the phone.

"Eleanor's here, I have to go. Bye! Love you guys!" Louis told us.

"Love you too!" We both shouted at the same time.