Epilogue

Ally, Jenna, Bella, and Eleanor came walking into the bridal suite in their matching pink bridesmaids dresses. I chose Danielle as my Maid of Honor. I had gotten really close with her in the past two years. We did almost everything together, when we were in the same country of course. Once we actually went on vacation together. It was really hard to chose one of them. The bridesmaids had short pink dresses, while Danielle had the same color pink, but a long dress. They all had their hair down and curled. I gave them each a different necklace that symbolized our friendship. I also gave them each a matching set of earrings.

We walked into the room and the girls helped me put on my dress. My hair and makeup was already done. Instead of a vail, I had a white lace hairpiece in my hair. They held the dress as I stepped into it. They pulled it up and Danielle tied it together in the back. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself.

My dress was strapless and was tight on top. A little bit under my waist, the dress was loose and big. The top was plain but it had a pretty beaded texture to it. The bottom had lots of different layers. It was really gorgeous. It brought out all of my curves. I felt beautiful.

I let the girls put the finishing touches on my dress, hair, and makeup. Then we walked out of the room and went downstairs. The photographers and paps wanted to get a lot of pictures of me. They posed me lots of different ways in lots of different places. I smiled for them and did what they told me.

When we were done taking pictures, I followed the girls into a hallway where we would wait until we had to go down the aisle. My heart was racing and my palms were sweaty.

I started thinking about how all of this happened. It has been 3 years since I met Harry at his concert. My birthday and the anniversary of when we met was 2 weeks ago. We had a huge party. Harry proposed to me about a year ago. He took me to France and popped the question on top of the Eiffel Tower. It was so romantic. The past year has been filled with wedding planning. We leave tomorrow for our honeymoon. Harry won't tell me were we are going though. I guess it's gonna be a surprise.

Ally interrupted my thoughts by snapping in front of my face. "Earth to Olivia.." She said to me.

"Oh sorry, I was just thinking." I responded.

The girls all wrapped me in a group hug and tried to calm my nerves. A man who seemed to be the boss came up to us and told us it is time to go down the aisle. The girls walked ahead of me until we got to a door and walked out into the sunshine. We walked down a path until we finally got to the beach. The aisle was a wooden dock. My dad was already there waiting for us. Ally and Bella walked down first, followed by Eleanor and Jenna. Danielle fixed my dress and then gave me a hug. She told me she loved me and not to be nervous. She walked down the aisle ahead of me and then I grabbed my dads arm. He gave me a kiss and said, "I love you, sweetie. I will always be here for you." I smiled at him before we started walking. The guests stood up and watched us walk down the aisle.

Harry was waiting at the end of the dock, looking as handsome as ever. He was wearing a black tuxedo with a bowtie. His best man was Louis and the other 3 boys were the groomsmen. He had a different look in his eyes. It was the same look he had in his eyes the first time we made eye contact at the concert. He looked so happy, amazed, and proud.

When we got to the end of the aisle, my father kissed my cheek and placed my hand in Harrys. He had a small tear in his eye. I was his only daughter, so it must have been hard to give me away. He gave Harry a small hug and said, "Take care of my babygirl." Harry smiled and responded "Of course I will." It was such a cute moment. Harry's eyes looked at me as my dad took his seat. He gave me a huge grin and took my hands.

We continued with the rest of the ceremony and said our vows.

"Olivia, Do you take Harry to be your husband - to live together after God's ordinance - in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked me.

"I do." I responded as I wiped a year that was about to fall out of my eye.

"Harry, you may kiss the bride!"

Harry leaned in and softly pressed his lips to mine. This was by far the most passionate and most meaningful kiss that me and Harry had ever shared. I felt a smile forming on his face, as I pulled away. We walked back down the aisle, arm in arm. We were both laughing and smiling as the guests were blowing bubbles as we made our exit.

This was the best day of my life. I was married to Harry Styles, the love of my life. Life couldn't get any better than this.

***(Fast Forward 5 years)***

I was laying in a hospital bed being rolled across the hospital to the delivery room. Harry was running frantically next to me on the stretcher. He was trying to grab my hand, but everything was happening so fast! It was somewhere around 5AM. We were asleep when I went into labor. By the time we got to the hospital, I was already 8 centimeters dilated. That meant I would be giving birth really soon!

We got into the room and the doctors came in. They did what they needed to do and set everything up. I was having frequent contractions. Harry was holding my hand the whole time and telling me everything would be alright.

"Olivia, it's time." The doctor told me. Harry squeezed my hand and I started pushing, as hard as I could.

"IT'S A GIRL!" The doctor screamed.

"Yay!" Me and Harry said at the same time. The doctor put her in my arms and I held her on my chest. She was precious. She had the cutest little nose and her hands were so small. Everything about her was perfect.

"Hello, Darcy." Harry said as I handed her to him so he could hold her. Just then, my parents and Harrys parents walked in with our son, Joey. He was 3 years old. He had curly hair, just like Harry, but he had my eyes. He was adorable.

"Mommy! I missed you!" He said as grabbed my hand. I was still in the hospital bed and couldn't really get up. He went over to Harry and asked to see the baby. Harry bent down to his height and showed Joey his new sister.

"Joey, this is Darcy, your new baby sister." Harry told Joey.

"I love her." Joey said.

I handed my phone to my dad and asked him to take a picture of me, Harry, and our 2 kids. It was a precious picture and I would treasure it forever.

I have the best life ever. I never would have thought I would be getting married to Harry Styles and we would have a family together. I wondered what my life would be like if Ally, Jenna, and Bella never got me those tickets.