Chapter 21

It was only a 3 hour plane ride, so it wasn't too bad. I slept on Harry's shoulder for most of it. I woke up to Harry shaking my shoulder.

"What?" I asked groggily.

"We are landing!" He said excitedly.

"Yay!" I said as I opened the window.

I had the window seat, so Harry leaned closer to me so he could see too.

The plane landed and we got our bags from the compartment above us. We walked out of the gate and went to get the other bags we checked in. While we were waiting, a group of girls came running over to meet Harry. He signed their suitcases because that was all they had with them. I took a picture of all of them. Harry gave them each a hug before we got our bags. Then we took a shuttle to our hotel.

The hotel was beautiful! It was tall and had lots of designs. Every detail was so elegant and fancy! It made me feel like a princess. It was right on the beach, which was perfect.

I had gotten me and Harry "the lovers suite". It was red and white themed and was mostly used for honeymoons. I know that sounds like I just wanted to have sex with him. Me and Harry still haven't had sex. There has been so many times that I wanted to, but I always stopped myself. I was very traditional. I believed that we should wait and make it special. I felt like this vacation would be a perfect time though. I honestly believed that I was ready and that our relationship was close enough.

Anyway, the walls of the hotel room were red and white. The bed was shaped as a heart, like in movies. Their was a white carpet and hearts everywhere. It was so cute.

We walked over to the window and looked at our view. We had a view of the water and palm trees. The water was beautiful. It was so blue and clear.

We wanted to go to the beach, so we got into our bathing suits. I took my bathing suit and went into the bathroom. I changed into my hot pink bikini and let my hair down. I walked out of the bathroom and threw a pair of shorts and a loose tank top over my bathing suit. Harry was wearing plain navy swim trunks and a white tank top that showed off his muscles.

We grabbed towels and headed down to the beach. We put our stuff down and went into the ocean.

Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me in deep. We were splashing each other and jumping over the waves. Then Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He deepened the kiss and traced his tongue along my lips. Our tongues were battling. It was the perfect kiss. There was nowhere else I would rather be. He put my down and kissed me forehead. We got out of the water and got our towels.

We laid down and tanned for a while before we both got hungry. We went back to the hotel to get ready for dinner. I got in the shower first. I changed into a light yellow strapless dress. It made me look so tan! While I did my hair and makeup, Harry showered and got changed. I blow dried my hair and ran over it with my straightener to make it extra shiny and pretty. I put on light make up and sprayed on some of my favorite perfume.

Just as I finished, Harry walked out of the bathroom in nice shorts and a polo shirt. We walked out to the beach and went to the restaurant that over looked the water. It was beautiful.

Our waitress was a One Direction fan, so I took a picture of her with Harry. She looked about our age, and kept flirting with Harry. She was purposely leaning over the table so he could see down her shirt. Harry knew this made me uncomfortable and asked for a new waitress.

After we ate our food, we took a walk on the beach. We held hands and wrote our names in the sand with lots of hearts. I took a picture and tweeted it. We continued our walk and then went to get ice cream. We each got a vanilla cone with sprinkles. We walked along the boardwalk and ate our ice cream. It was starting to get dark out and there were fireworks coming from behind us. Harry took out his phone and snapped a picture of us kissing with the fireworks in the background. It was my favorite picture ever. My phone buzzed and a tweet from Harry came up.

@Harry_Styles: Night on the beach with my favorite girl. I love you. xx @LivvyBurke

pic.twitter.com/9Hd63K0

I smiled at him and gave him another kiss. He took my hand and led me to the end of the boardwalk, where there was a band. Lots of people were stopped in front of the band to watch. They were playing slow music.

"May I have this dance?" Harry asked as he held out his hand.

"Of course." I said as I grabbed his hand and he pulled me closer.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and he put his hands on my waist. He pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest. We were dancing under the stars, just like in the fairy takes. I could feel people looking at us and saying 'aww'. I smiled to myself and enjoyed the moment.

****

Hi readers! The next chapter is going to be really goood :) I hopee...

xoxo